This user currently has no profile.
Juan is a recent MBA graduate with a concentration in Supply Chain Management from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Juan trades on a regular basis with both real and simulation accounts where he puts different investment strategies to the test. Juan is passionate about the market and follows it closely since 2007. Juan graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business with a concentration in Finance and Economics, from Lander University in Greenwood, SC. Juan is a passionate tennis player and coach. He played for Lander University’s NCAA tennis team on a scholarship. Juan's prior work experience includes roles at PepsiCo, Syngenta Crop Protection, The Volvo Group and Clemson University. He studies and ...More researches the market on a daily basis, even when not trading. As a native of Colombia, Juan possesses insights of developing markets and attractive investment alternatives.
- Description: MBA Student. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thank for your comment. I s... on Jamba Has Significant Short-Term Upside
- Good article and interestin... on How To Retire At 30!
- Thank you for your thoughtf... on Jamba Has Significant Short-Term Upside
- Thank you for your comment.... on Jamba Has Significant Short-Term Upside
- Thank you all for your feed... on iShares Dow Jones Select Dividend ETF: A Positi...
Latest comments on Juan's Articles