This user currently has no profile.
Julian Marchese is an active Global Macro Trader that trades in stock, options, futures, foreign exchange, and various OTC markets. He has been trading since he was 11 years old, and has been interested in the markets from the age of 8. He has appeared on national television in Canada, on the hit TV show Dragon's Den and has been written about in the Toronto Star, Toronto Life, and Globe And Mail. Julian's main goal in the financial industry is to become a global macro hedge fund manager while helping and educating others along the way. Visit his blog / site through the links below or at MarcheseFinancial.com. Follow Julian on Twitter @JulianMarchese. http://about.me/julianmarchese
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Marchese Financial This blog will mostly be an outlet for my various views on the economy and financial markets through a global macro trading perspective. I will write about where I think markets will be heading, where the economy will be going, and how we can make money off it.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Medium-term bias to the downside, however we may see some sort of relief rally tomorrow or over the next couple of days. Jul 12, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the words and th... on Why I Don't Trust Today's Big Decline
- The market is coming into s... on Why I Don't Trust Today's Big Decline
- Definitely, however what I ... on Why I Don't Trust Today's Big Decline
- Hi Robert,Thanks for the ki... on Why I Don't Trust Today's Big Decline
- Haha thanks for the words ;... on Why Gold Miners Are A Buying Opportunity At The...
Latest comments on Julian's Articles