View as an RSS Feed
View Julian Van Erlach's Articles BY TICKER:
Gold: More Than A Real Store Of Value - Recent Evidence
- Recent evidence shows gold earns a real, not constant long term global return.
- Viewing gold's real return in dollars masks its global return.
- Graphs showing gold has a constant real long run return are flawed because they don't look at gold's global purchasing power.
Gold Sub-$1,000: Required Yield Theory Is Negative
Jun. 26, 2013 • 12 Comments
- Gold Near Fair Value: Required Yield Theory Is Gold-Neutral
- Gold 20% Undervalued According To Required Yield Theory
How Quantitative Easing Causes Unemployment And Reduces Growth
Nov. 7, 2012 • 8 Comments
- Required Yield Theory Stock Market: Gold, Oil And Bond Valuation Update
- Oil Pricing And Valuation Solved - A Required Yield Theory Mechanism
- Stock Market Valuation, Earnings Yield Divergence Solved - A Required Yield Theory Mechanism
- Gold: Exactly How It's Valued -- A Required Yield Theory Mechanism
- A Bailout for Berkshire?
ROE Determines the Fed Funds Rate
Oct. 16, 2008 • Comment!
The Limits of Government Intervention
Oct. 13, 2008 • Comment!
- Why This Bailout Can't Work - And What Will
- TIPS: Nominal Yield, Risky Real After-Tax Return