View as an RSS Feed
View Julie Young's Articles BY TICKER:
JPMorgan Reports Strong Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Results
- JPMorgan's second-quarter earnings beat expectations.
- Clients continue to choose JPMorgan as their bank of choice.
- Legal issues and regulatory requirements continue to remain high in the banking industry.
Intel Likely To Benefit From PC And Tablet Sales Growth
- Intel expected to report second quarter revenue of $13.7 billion.
- Revenue up on increased PC sales.
- Tablet sales trending up.
Microsoft And Nokia
- Microsoft's acquisition builds on partnership.
- The Transaction approval period causes speculation on direction of the businesses.
- Successful completion of transaction and effective integration of the new phone business will benefit shareholders.
- Microsoft's 2H14 And Beyond
- Building And Industrial Systems Consolidation A Key Focus For United Technologies
- Business Segment Changes Focus Microsoft's Financial Reporting Analysis On The Customer
- JPMorgan Reports Positive Q1 Earnings Despite Setbacks
- Coca-Cola Continues To Meet 2020 Vision Goals
- Home Depot's 3-Year Growth Potential
- Hewlett-Packard's 2013 Outlook Continues To Remain Weak
- Zoetis Provides Ample Investment Opportunity For Pfizer Followers
- Acquisitions To Increase Shareholder Value For Cisco
- Studio Entertainment A Significant Factor For Disney In 2013
- Ford Powers Through Auto Recession With Substantial Gains
- Exxon Mobil Improves Edge Over Chevron
- GDP Contraction Could Lead To U.S. Market Corrections
- Microsoft Reports Strong Quarter Driven By Entertainment And Windows
- Johnson & Johnson A Stable Long-Term Buy
- Financial Services Stocks Continue To Remain At High Risk
- Auto Sector Emerges As U.S. Retail Sales Leader
- Weekly Market Wrap: Investors Weigh Federal Budget Decisions
Mortgage Market Weekly Update: January 7 - 11, 2013
Jan. 14, 2013 • Comment!
- China's Growth Should Help Alcoa Remain Profitable In 2013
Mortgage Market Weekly Update: December 31, 2012 - January 4, 2013
Jan. 7, 2013 • Comment!
- Hydraulic Fracturing Causes Shift In World Energy Balances
Mortgage Market Weekly Update: December 24 - 28, 2012
Dec. 31, 2012 • Comment!
- Mortgage Market Weekly Update: Dec. 17-21, 2012
Mortgage Market Weekly Update: December 10 - 14, 2012
Dec. 16, 2012 • Comment!
- Stock Returns Lower For Manufacturing Companies Following Weak November Reports
- Mortgage Market Weekly Update: December 3 - 7, 2012
- November New Vehicle Sales Boost Auto Stock Returns
- Mortgage Market Weekly Update: November 26 - 30, 2012