This user currently has no profile.
Junc Bond is a nuts & bolts, value based, diligent and skeptical income oriented investor. I was awarded the CFA designation in 2000, hold an economics degree and have been investing since 1989. I have been a buyside analyst/PM for the past 15 years with a focus on high yield bonds.
- Description: Hedge fund analyst.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
PCXCQ.OB: hearing possible Q2 covenant violation and in talks with DIP lenders. Jun 22, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- "The downturn in the c... on Struggling U.S Coal Companies Face Another Head...
- Are you sure about that? US... on Arch Coal May Face Bankruptcy By Mid-Decade
- I read and hear a lot about... on Ply Gem Holdings: Riding The Housing Recovery
- Utah operations were sold f... on Arch Coal May Face Bankruptcy By Mid-Decade
- Pompano, Since the company ... on Why I Am Buying AK Steel