Junc Bond is a nuts & bolts, value based, diligent and skeptical income oriented investor. I was awarded the CFA designation in 2000, hold an economics degree and have been investing since 1989. I have been a buyside analyst/PM for the past 15 years with a focus on high yield bonds.
- Description: Hedge fund analyst. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Junc Bond.
Currently, there are no blog details for Junc Bond.
Currently, there are no book details for Junc Bond.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
PCXCQ.OB: hearing possible Q2 covenant violation and in talks with DIP lenders. Jun 22, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Holmes-boy, lookey here wha... on Patriot Coal Bonds Show Potential In Bankruptcy
- Mark Anthony quote dated 5/... on How Much Natural Gas Do We Have Left?
- Latest Wilbur Ross thoughts... on Patriot Coal: The Vulture Has Landed
- Not true div growth. Write ... on Which Coal Miner Is The Next To Bankruptcy Prot...
- Jubal; now that's analysis.... on Why James River Coal Will Likely Follow Patriot...