This user currently has no profile.
My first investment was an unknowing currency trade (USD/JPY) simply because I was stationed in Japan...in 1998, I joined a Fortune 100 financial service firm, became a CFP and in 2005, I went independent and became a Registered Research Analyst. In 2010, I started Conversion Technologies - focused on helping individuals, businesses and governments consider the benefits of converting fleets to natural gas or Auto Gas (propane).
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I have used DCA to develop ... on The Pursuit Of Mediocrity - Fallacy Of Dollar C...
- As an alternative point of ... on Dividend Investing: Have A Goal And A Plan On H...
- "Despite this rent&quo... on Take Advantage Of The Bottleneck In The Natural...
- Agree with Chuckxx...my ini... on A Deeper Look At Visa's Long-Term Growth Potential
- Chart comparison of NEE-C a... on NextEra Energy Dividend Stock Analysis
Latest comments on Justin Freed's Articles