Justin Giles

View Justin Giles' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Vringo V. ZTE: Shares Undervalued, Manipulation And Pressure Tactics Headline SDNY Battle [View article]
    xamd,

Thanks. Always look forward to your comments.

The great thing about all of this, is that there is still a ton of information that is still to come. I can only imagine what is on ZTE's hard drives. Do they really want to go through all of that? Is it really worth it to try and save a couple bucks with their entire image/brand on the line? For as big as they are, I would personally just "bite the bullet" and settle already. But that's just me.

What are your thoughts?
    Jul 29, 2015. 03:18 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I echo your sentiment that the risk/reward is heavily skewed to the reward side. I'll just add some things to your comment about the risk factors.

1. You saw what happened with Google. Vringo had everything in the bag, until it came down to three judges. That is why Vringo may not be able to successfully license and monetize its patents (not by its own fault... but the system). So far the settlement with MSFT has been the biggest thing and that was for $1M as well as agreeing to assign six patents to VRNG.

2. Vringo has shown that it can raise additional capital (which is good), but it can't really survive forever if results don't come in.

3. The reverse split shouldn't' be a surprise to anyone if it ends up happening, and with the potential that VRNG offers investors, I don't think shares will tumble like some companies tend to do.

Take care!
    Jul 29, 2015. 03:08 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Strike,

Always appreciate the feedback.

I'll quickly jump in and say that the film/movie would certainly be a good one. Don't forget either that Netflix is always looking to build up its in-house content. Maybe they could work out a deal to buy a 20%-30% stake in Vringo, just for the rights haha.

Anyways, just the deal with Google alone should send shares past $10+ IMO. Also, I have some other stuff that I didn't get to mention in the article, but I'll leave those for some future articles. Have a good one!
    Jul 29, 2015. 02:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    mg62bk,

Thanks, and I agree. On the bright side, at least those PR individuals have it made. Nothing like good job security! I assume there is more evidence with all this, that we have yet to see. Plus with all of the hard drive stuff that's coming, I really don't see ZTE lasting as long as Google has. But I could be wrong (hopefully not).
    Jul 29, 2015. 02:38 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Infinity and Beyond,

Thank you for the kind words.

And yes, the movie is already turning out to be so long, that its giving Stars Wars, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter a run for its money.

On a serious note, I'm glad the article was beneficial to you. Have a great day!
    Jul 29, 2015. 02:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Theorac1e,

I can't give away all my secrets ;). That is unless you want to file a motion to be able to search my hard drive... then we can talk (that was a joke).
    Jul 29, 2015. 02:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    KregD,

Appreciate the feedback. I'm glad you liked it.
    Jul 29, 2015. 02:26 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Solid new developments indeed for Vringo! And some people say sequels (ZTE) are never as good as the originals (Google) haha.
    Jul 29, 2015. 02:24 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Twitter now down 7.1%; Noto offers cautious remarks on user growth (updated) [View news story]
    Not gonna lie... I saw this coming: http://tinyurl.com/oaa....
    Jul 28, 2015. 11:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo up 8.6% following ZTE lawsuit updates [View news story]
    Well said Vito. I completely agree.
    Jul 28, 2015. 01:15 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo up 8.6% following ZTE lawsuit updates [View news story]
    Great posts everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that I am finishing up an article on Vringo. Should have it out early next week. Stay tuned.
    Jul 25, 2015. 01:46 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo up 8.6% following ZTE lawsuit updates [View news story]
    Vringo... as always, well done!

@LYogi
    Well said. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better... boom goes the dynamite.

@mg62bk
    Thanks for the post. You beat me to it.
    Jul 16, 2015. 04:43 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • YY Receives $3.7 Billion Non-Binding Deal: What Investors Need To Know [View article]
    HQSI,

Hopefully its clear to management and the upcoming special independent committee, that the correction in China's stock market will likely continue, and that it would be better off to stay in the United States for the time being, until things start to stabilize (likely by the end of the year). Unfortunately, as you can probably tell, the minority doesn't have a whole lot of say in the proposal.
    Jul 16, 2015. 03:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo up 8.6% following ZTE lawsuit updates [View news story]
    Cliff-Fiscal,

Yeah, it seems Google doesn't know what it wants anymore, except for it to be off the hook for infringement charges. They continue to play both sides, but it really all comes down to whatever is going to suit their needs at the time.

Happy 4th!
    Jul 3, 2015. 02:54 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qihoo 360 Receives $10B Non-Binding Deal: What Investors Need To Know [View article]
    MJ,

If you haven't noticed yet, the Shanghai Composite Index has dropped 20% in the last two weeks which has crushed Chinese stocks (even those listed in the U.S). If things can turn around, I expect Chinese stocks to pop like they did a month ago.

Happy 4th!