Justin Giles

View Justin Giles' Comments BY TICKER:
  • NQ Mobile: Earnings On Tap, Will The Company Bring Back Shareholder Value? [View article]
    Joe,

Do you have a current position in NQ? If not, why not???

You spend a lot of time on the NQ boards and seem really worked up... Why don't you put your time to good use by writing an SA article yourself since according to you, I know absolutely nothing about NQ and you have all of the answers. I'm looking forward to it.

Have a mighty fine day.
    Mar 28, 2015. 03:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Cook to donate all his wealth to charity [View news story]
    Bartleby,

"They work hard to accumulate obscene amounts of wealth - maximizing profit margins while minimizing employee wages- just to give it away in the end. Perhaps some of Apple's loyal but underpaid employees would have liked a bit of Cook's treasure since he never needed it in the first place."
    -----------------
    -----------------
    Well said, I agree 100%!
    Also, how about giving employees full-time jobs instead of putting them into part time jobs, just so companies don't have to pay benefits.
    Mar 27, 2015. 03:44 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Duane,

Are you saying investors shouldn't trust auditors then even after NQ's cash was verified and signed off on? What's the point of an auditor then?

We have two things here.
    Either
    1) Investors believe NQ's numbers are real and go long the stock.
    or
    2) Shorts believe everything is still fake and keep shorting the stock.

Do you have a current position?
    Mar 26, 2015. 03:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Am Finally Selling Vipshop Holdings Stock At All-Time Highs [View article]
    There is enough space for BABA, VIPS, JD, etc. to continue to grow without stepping on each others toes IMO. Half of the Internet population in China is still offline!

Big money continues to add on the dips... http://seekingalpha.co...

With shares at all-time highs, its expected to come back down for a bit, but that's when big money steps up and takes it to new highs like we have seen these last couple of years.
    Mar 26, 2015. 01:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Happy,

"NQ will never go to $5 again. You never see VRNG above $1 again. Don't you agree?"
    ----------------------
    Haha why would I agree/want that? I firmly believe VRNG and NQ will be and should be trading well above from where they are right now.

I also find it extremely odd that you created an SA profile just to track my every move... Don't you agree??? I look forward to your response.
    Mar 24, 2015. 02:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Alibaba: Short-Term Problems May Continue, But This Is Why It's Still A Long-Term Winner [View article]
    ahouseoforange,

Very nice. Do you have a time horizon or a price target?
    Mar 24, 2015. 01:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The January Effect And Why These Chinese Stocks Look Like Contenders [View article]
    Imran,

Yes, I am and will continue to hold QIHU. I've actually added to my positions as well with YY. The market for some reason has completely dismissed the quality earning reports and numbers that these companies continue to do.

I also like the aggressiveness from management at QIHU and YY who continue to act on their beliefs and promises to continue to buyback shares at low prices.
    Mar 22, 2015. 03:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    SivBum,

I've had some big winners, good winners and some big losers to date (due to some unfortunate events like the oil plunge etc. However, at the same time, that has been really good for airlines stocks who continue to soar. It never hurts to lock in some profit and ride the rest. All the best to you!
    Mar 22, 2015. 03:01 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hardog,

I don't know which bottom will come first... BABA or WTI. I feel both should do really well in the long-term. Just have to stay patient, free up some cash and then load the boat and enjoy the ride!
    Mar 22, 2015. 02:54 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    qrc3288,

"... Justin Giles wrote a post and there are only 23 (!!!) comments. We've officially hit rock bottom."

Well... I don't want to burst your bubble or anything, but were cruising now... closing in on 60 (wahooooo!). Pardon my excitement.

Does that signal that NQ has reached a double bottom??? Quick, where is Paulo Santos to tell me that a certain amount of comments dictates the share price. http://seekingalpha.co...
    Mar 21, 2015. 04:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Titan,

What do you disagree with in my article? I look forward to your reply as always.
    Mar 21, 2015. 04:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    qrc3288,

"Justin, I would like to add that I'm very glad you're back."

Right back at ya buddy. It's been to long.
    Mar 21, 2015. 04:21 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    27516083,

Ever heard of them???
    Frederick Ziegel - Topeka Capital Markets
    Jun Zhang - Rosenblatt Securities
    Mar 21, 2015. 04:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Klaus88,

Well said. NQ's management team has to really show that it has turned the corner these next couple of months and to act on the promises they have made (buyback etc.).
    Mar 21, 2015. 04:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    CalMike,

NQ crashed from $24 to $8 after the MW allegations only to climb back to $21+. Since then, shares have fallen to where they are now thanks to some curveballs management has thrown at investors like I mentioned in this article.

With several big price swings, how is not been a rollercoaster?
    Mar 21, 2015. 04:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment