Justin Giles

View Justin Giles' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Alibaba And Baidu Disappoint: Why Qihoo, YY And Dangdang Could Buck The Trend [View article]
    YY Company Profile: http://bit.ly/18KtATe
    Mar 3, 2015. 02:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Klaus88,
    I agree. These "downgrades" are likely helping bigger players load up on the cheap before they take it higher. Positive earnings should help take some investor concern out of QIHU and it should start to trade as a growth company and not a cheap value play. QIHU will likely grow revenue by 54% YOY in 2015 and close to 60% on the bottom line. That's without raised guidance too.
    Mar 3, 2015. 01:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qihoo tumbles below $56 on Jefferies downgrade [View news story]
    Happy,

In my articles you will see "Stock Performance Tracker" with a link to my TipRanks account. The system isn't perfect, but it does the job and saves me time in the process.
    Feb 24, 2015. 02:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qihoo tumbles below $56 on Jefferies downgrade [View news story]
    I agree with all of the comments here.

QIHU
    FWD P/E = 14.2
    Current PEG =0.48

We are also looking at 105% revenue growth year-over-year (for 2014) and 50% growth in 2015. Unless earnings are absolutely dismal beyond dismal, the is no reason not to own this growing company. I'm in it for the long haul.

Also, a lot of investors are down because of slowing growth in BABA and BIDU and for some reason or another, apply that to all Chinese stocks. Then VIPS comes in and shows you why investors shouldn't think like that.
    Feb 18, 2015. 02:07 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop Q4 Earnings Preview: Will History Repeat Itself? [View article]
    Happy,

I'm sorry if you have lost any money, I truly am. I hope you know that I want all of my picks to be successful. I don't know a single writer here on SA that doesn't want to be successful. Regardless, articles here on SA are meant to give investors ideas and for them to go and do so more research on their own. Investors also need to protect themselves with stop losses, options etc.

Also, several analysts (Topeka, Canaccord, Macquarie) had price targets for NQ from $26-$33. Based on information at that time, those price targets were very realistic for a growth company. I'm still holding NQ, VRNG, QIHU, VIPS among others, and don't plan on selling them anytime soon.

Because this is an article about VIPS, please keep the discussion to that instead of hijacking SA threads about other stocks. Thanks!
    Feb 18, 2015. 01:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop Q4 Earnings Preview: Will History Repeat Itself? [View article]
    happy,

It's pretty obvious that you are trolling me. Why all the hate and what is your goal here? Don't you do your own research?
    Feb 18, 2015. 05:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop Q4 Earnings Preview: Will History Repeat Itself? [View article]
    Baerrus,

I'm actually into a lot of value and growth stocks. I do not concentrate solely on momentum, etc.
    Feb 17, 2015. 03:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop Q4 Earnings Preview: Will History Repeat Itself? [View article]
    Stock,

With each VIPS ER that passes by, I'm still shaking my head on why I didn't get in when you did (IPO). Great job! Hope you didn't sell any on those ridiculous bear raids that have happened.

VIPS blew up analyst expectations (as always) and I will be shocked if every analyst didn't up their price targets as well. They will have to after a report like that. It will be interesting to see which analyst comes out with the first $40+ price target.
    Feb 17, 2015. 03:21 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop Q4 Earnings Preview: Will History Repeat Itself? [View article]
    gmenarvi,

I believe shares of VIPS should be up in the $28-$30 range after this report with room to keep going. Analysts will have no choice but to keep raising their price targets like they do every quarter. I guess they haven't gotten the picture yet after all these years. It's only risen 4,000% after all (sarcasm).

We shall see what the market does though. I would be completely astonished if we didn't see shares make a new 52-week high tomorrow.

What about you?
    Feb 17, 2015. 03:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop: Big Money Continues To Buy Every Dip - Are You? [View article]
    finzean100,

Back when I published my portfolio in June, my target for QIHU was actually $145. My target has somewhat changed (not much) and am looking forward to seeing what ER brings. I still believe shares of QIHU are a BUY no doubt about it.

Anyways, besides changing the subject like you have done here, do you agree that I was right about VIPS?

Thanks again for your continued interest in me.
    Feb 17, 2015. 02:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop: Big Money Continues To Buy Every Dip - Are You? [View article]
    Samuel Chan,

"Too many competitors in the market now, the potentiality of its future growth is limited. The investment effort is not balanced."

Can you expand more on this? Who are all of these competitors that are taking away customers / market share from VIPS? Based on recent data, VIPS is still growing enormously. I look forward to your reply.
    Feb 16, 2015. 04:46 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop: Big Money Continues To Buy Every Dip - Are You? [View article]
    user 26766713,

How do you value stocks and in this case VIPS?
    Do you just look at P/E? What about PEG, etc.?

I personally still think there is lots of more room for growth for VIPS. Thanks for the comment.
    Feb 16, 2015. 04:42 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop: Big Money Continues To Buy Every Dip - Are You? [View article]
    wazzu879,

Have you seen all of the recent filings lately that validates this article? In case you missed it, T. Rowe Price just doubled its position in VIPS from just this past summer.
    Feb 16, 2015. 04:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop: Big Money Continues To Buy Every Dip - Are You? [View article]
    AmitaiR,

I like both BABA and JMEI as well. Although I am waiting to see how ER is with JMEI before taking a current position. Like you, I do believe it's oversold, but patience is needed in this one. Management needs a sound strategy to get big money back in the game. I'm sure there are a lot of eyes on the sidelines waiting to jump in.
    Feb 16, 2015. 04:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vipshop: Big Money Continues To Buy Every Dip - Are You? [View article]
    butch & 2mystic,

I'm still holding NQ, VRNG, WYY and of course VIPS and don't plan on selling them anytime soon. NQ's Henry Lin is back helping in the office so there goes another short and distort theory down the drain.

Meanwhile VRNG got a huge boost from the TEVA ruling last month thanks to the Supreme Court. Basically the appeals court (which screwed VRNG over) was dealt a significant blow. Instead of VRNG being left in the dark against GOOG now, VRNG is setting itself up for a comeback... not to mention the recent ZTE news that is making it look like the VRNG and ZTE case will come to a close sooner than most people expect. I still expect a favorable outcome.

WYY is building a strong foundation and should see significant results this year. Management stated it would take at least half the year in 2015 to have everything fully rolled out. I like were things are headed and still think shares should double from current prices.

What about you guys... what are your current thoughts on these companies?
    Feb 16, 2015. 04:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment