Justin Giles

View Justin Giles' Comments BY TICKER:
  • This Portfolio Has 50% Upside And Will Outperform The Markets Again In 2014-2015 [View article]
    ritam2001,

"Interesting picks but would like to see some information that us readers can actually use. Meaning, which of these are at a good entry point now? Otherwise its just a list but not actionable."

In the table that I provided (My Recommendations), I listed my Price Targets and at that time, current Target Potential. Isn't that information that readers can actually use? I also added some charts to give investors some technical analysis. That should at least give you a start at some good entry points, etc.

Also, since I am targeting returns of 50% for this portfolio and with the portfolio up more than 6% in just the last week, there is still plenty of upside left (44%), no matter what Company you invest in. Hope that helps.
    Jul 6 03:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks CZhai! I'm glad this article could help spark some interest. All the best with your picks. Take care!
    Jul 6 03:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    jsIRA,

Care to explain why?
    Jul 6 03:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    jsIRA,

"BIDU - You should know no one can access GOOGLE right now in China. You can only do your search on BIDU. I don't like it."

Don't you think that is an advantage ($$$) for BIDU though?
    Jul 6 03:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    jsIRA,

VRNG has been a hot topic indeed. After a couple of years of waiting it out, I believe we are finally heading down the home stretch and should start to see the markets turn favorably towards VRNG.
    Jul 6 02:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    WWu,

Well said. I couldn't agree more. On that note, I hope everybody has enjoyed the festivities so far this weekend and watched some great games.
    Jul 6 02:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks braliv!

EJ is on the list.... I have a $17 PT. It's right under Dangdang and just above Facebook in case you missed it. Cheers!
    Jul 6 02:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Wenzac! I agree with you that this portfolio is not as balanced as most investors would like it to be, as each investor has his/her own style, time frame, etc. At the same time, many said the same things last year and looked how that turned out. :)

Well, I wish you all the best with your investments and I hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend. God bless our troops and the freedoms we have because of their service.
    Jul 6 02:11 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Viper,

First of all, your sentence doesn't make sense. Did you mean to say realize? "you will release..." I just wanted to make sure I understood you correctly.

Secondly, I'm really interested to see who those peers are that you supposedly talked to? If that is the case, then why does Sprint, China Mobile, etc., have agreements in place with NQ?

Thirdly, it's hard to take you seriously when ALL of your 20+ comments are directly and negatively towards NQ. Short much? Last but not least, I'm sure there is nothing I could say that you would agree with so let's just leave it at that. Enjoy the 4th of July wherever you are. Cheers!
    Jul 4 03:49 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Bounces Back After Strong Guidance, FL Mobile Deal [View article]
    Celebrating too early on VIPS $200 mark? It hit my exact target during my time frame. Happy 4th of July!
    Jul 4 02:44 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    happydayforme,

Based on the language from the press release, it looks like NQ is going to go the private route. Based on the current market cap, should receive a nice premium going forward. Those are just my thoughts. What about you?
    Jul 3 10:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    wwu,

I tend to stay away from OTC stocks. At the same time, I am interested in seeing how things go in the case against Activision. You?
    Jul 3 01:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Stockbet,

What's your price target on AIG?
    Jul 2 08:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Portfolio is up 5.26% in just the last couple of days. Hope you guys bought the dips to let them rip. Now just 45% to go :) Cheers!
    Jul 1 08:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Qihoo 360 Technology Halt Baidu's Growth? [View article]
    xamd,

Look on a forward basis (P/E, P/B, P/S) and you will see that Qihoo is actually right in line with BIDU, if not cheaper. Also, Qihoo's revenue growth year-over-year is almost double then that of BIDU.
    Jul 1 12:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment