Justin Giles

View Justin Giles' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Block's History Shows It's Profitable To Be On The Opposite Side Of His Trade After Audit Results [View instapost]
    rstevenson,

I think that is one of the things the market realized. NQ was headed to the $9.80 mark as the 20-F approached. NQ pulled a quick one on the shorts as many thought it would be until November before anything was announced. All eyes are certainly now on ER now that the 20-F is out of the way and share dilution has made the rounds on all the outlets. I'm looking forward to ER and seeing what management has to say about the business the last 6-7 months.
    Nov 2, 2014. 02:39 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Receives Unqualified Audit, Regains Compliance And Dispels Short Attacks [View article]
    cyn,

First of all, I'm glad we're all on the same page as far as NFLX goes. haha

Second, we've had these discussions several times before and they don't go anywhere... it's a continuous cycle that leads to nowhere. You believe one way and I believe the other when it comes to NQ. Also, I use my own models and forecasts on top of the little things such as P/E, PEG, etc. I'm not going to spell everything out for investors and give away all of my deepest and darkest secrets on SA. That's what Twitter is for (sarcasm). Anyways, let's just sit back and enjoy the lovely commentary that has become of the NQ boards.

P.s If you disagree with what I say and write about why don't you write your own article? Or do you already do that under another name aka Quote the Raven or Joe Williams? I sure hope those guys are okay. All the best to you.
    Oct 31, 2014. 03:55 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    ET,

I have responded to your comments. Do you think I live on SA? Your constant nagging and complaining on here doesn't help.
    Oct 30, 2014. 01:51 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    ET,

Growth companies reinvest in order to keep growing at a blistering pace. Buybacks are more for value companies (IBM, AAPL, etc.). Of course, NQ's situation is different with everything that has gone on... who knows, maybe management will increase the buyback program when Q1-Q3 ER is released.

I highly suggest reading NQ's updates if you want to be informed... http://bit.ly/1p76JIn
    Oct 30, 2014. 01:39 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Bull-Market,

I completely agree. His track record is a fact. It's not me stating my opinion. If I can round up enough people, SA top dogs will usually add it to my article. They know who I am :). All the best with your investments.
    Oct 29, 2014. 01:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    GGG,

Well said. I couldn't agree more! Happy Holidays to you as well.
    Oct 29, 2014. 12:23 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Highlights From NQ Mobile's 20-F [View article]
    Sam,

"Somehow, although NQ's lowest price in April 2014 was around $11, the company managed to buyback 2,092,000 shares on the OPEN market for just $4.4 million, for an average price of $2.10. I am not quite sure how that is possible to be quite frank" - Sam

In all honesty, you probably shouldn't be writing articles on NQ Mobile if you can't get the facts straight. Of course NQ didn't buy shares at an average price of $2.10! The 52-week low is $3.45. Your confusing Class A shares with ADS. C'mon man.
    Oct 29, 2014. 04:43 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Document Security Systems: A Forgotten Catalyst That Could Send Shares Higher [View article]
    When is the reverse split coming on top of more dilution?
    Oct 29, 2014. 12:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Be Surprised To See Facebook Top Analyst Expectations Once Again [View article]
    Well everyone... FB earnings have finally come.

"Management has shown that it can deliver and looks poised to deliver another earnings beat. Based on recent history and what FB has shown, don't be surprised to see the top line come in around $3.2B-$3.3B."

I was glad to see my projections come in line with FB. Like I mentioned, I'm long-term bullish on FB, but was somewhat skeptical as to how Wall Street would treat the social media company. Nevertheless, the recent sell-off provides a good opportunity for investors to buy on the dip. I would put an order in around $68-70... I'm thinking the punishment will continue before big money steps up.

What are you guys thinking?
    Oct 29, 2014. 12:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    stockanalboy,

Thanks for the comment and kind words. All the best with your investments! Cheers!
    Oct 28, 2014. 01:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Joseph,

After seeing earnings from other tech giants, FB is going to have to really impress, unless it wants to fall like TWTR, AMZN, NFLX, etc. I'm Long-term bullish, but not sure how Wall Street will react even if FB posts good earnings. You?
    Oct 28, 2014. 12:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Has Responded: Looks Like Muddy Waters Will Be Eating Their Words [View instapost]
    Well... like I said, Muddy Waters will be eating their words, and it has finally come to pass. So glad that we can finally get back to business and value NQ on its fundamentals and not on people's opinion's and tweets to scare off investors. Cheers!
    Oct 28, 2014. 03:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ +18.6% after filing 20-F [View news story]
    Richard,

I have written many articles on NQ and in June, told investors why an Unqualified audit looked to be on the way (a full month before NQ hired MBP).

Tell me again why I was wrong about everything??? Everything I have written about NQ has pretty much come to pass. Cheers!
    Oct 28, 2014. 12:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ +18.6% after filing 20-F [View news story]
    Cal,

With the 20-F now out of the way, there really isn't any reason to sell now. Especially after waiting out this whole mess. NQ Mobile is currently trading with a FWD P/E < 6, PEG < .20, with revenue growth of 65% in 2014 and likely 35% in 2015. NQ is cheap, cheap, cheap.

We should get the delayed filings soon. I will be watching that, the company buyback plan as well as what institutions (big money) are doing. Of course I will be watching other things as well, but those are the main things.
    Oct 27, 2014. 06:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ +18.6% after filing 20-F [View news story]
    ET,

I really wish I had a block button for you. Go ahead and call me a pumper... but in the end, I was right! There is no denying that buddy.
    Oct 27, 2014. 02:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment