Justin Giles

View Justin Giles' Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Dangdang Crushes Earnings: Looks Like The Glory Days Are Finally Back [View article]
    I think any private offer below $10 is robbing investors. From the look of things though, it looks like DANG will likely go ahead with its management buyout at $7.81. Of course investors who get in now don't mind an offer with 30%+ upside, but for long-term investors, management needed to do better than that. Just my two cents. Best!
    Sep 1, 2015. 03:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    mikejcps,

I don't really follow WDDD, nor do I trade it. I'm sure there are several members here that do that can chime in. Hope your enjoying your weekend.
    Aug 30, 2015. 02:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    jimbolo,

"I approve this message" haha well said! Keep the comments coming.
    Aug 28, 2015. 02:46 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    @xamd,

"Vringo has been taking a big chunk of my time and energy this last week."

--------------

You're telling me haha

Always good talking with you. Thanks for the comment and all the best with your long weekend. Friday likely won't have any fireworks, but next week should be fun. Best!
    Aug 28, 2015. 02:44 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    @ThadJoseph

"OUTSTANDING article Justin! You just put into words everything that's in my head already."

-------------------

That's a little creepy haha j/k.
    Yeah, there is no reason not to hold shares IMO with everything that is currently going on (Google, ZTE, etc.). Keep holding and keep those comments coming.

Best!
    Aug 28, 2015. 02:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    braliv,

Thanks for the comment and kind words. Really appreciate it.
    Aug 28, 2015. 02:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo Receives Support In Fight Against Google [View article]
    Thanks Joe! And to think I had to pull SA's arm just to get this article published (me shaking my head).
    Aug 28, 2015. 02:37 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    redwood,

That's my other article that I am working on (I'll just forfeit my sleep now). The RS has it's positives and negatives. I'll lay it all out in the article. Take care.
    Aug 28, 2015. 02:36 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    redwood,

"Interesting, going into this SCOTUS event the short position has been going down slightly."

-------------------

I've been thinking along those same lines. It's pretty interesting... that or a settlement with ZTE. But either way, investors will take it.
    Aug 28, 2015. 02:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo plans to file "comprehensive sanctions motion" against ZTE [View news story]
    gob,

"What's the latest on their cert to SCOTUS with Goog."

----------------------...

Here is your update: http://seekingalpha.co...
    Aug 27, 2015. 03:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks, Hondolama.

Would you mind sending a few followers my way now haha. Take Care!
    Aug 27, 2015. 02:12 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    jimbolo,

Great post. Kaplan isn't going to let ZTE run amok in his courtroom. He's see's what's going on. He's just letting ZTE dig deeper and deeper before he strikes.
    Aug 27, 2015. 02:11 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    williefranki,

When should we know the WoC verdict (approximately)?

---------------

October. After what seems like forever, we are just over a month away.
    Aug 27, 2015. 02:08 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo Receives Support In Fight Against Google [View article]
    Always good talking with you Strike.

Yes, if it wasn't for that bizarre Appeals Court ruling, many of us would be on the beach reading these incredible documents highlighting ZTE's troubles. The pressure will/is coming for the shorts. It's just a matter of time IMO. Take Care!
    Aug 27, 2015. 02:05 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo Receives Support In Fight Against Google [View article]
    Thanks, Orif. Positive comments like this always make it easier to keep researching and writing. Have a great day!
    Aug 27, 2015. 02:01 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment