I graduated with a BSEE from NCSU. Following technology companies and developments is a hobby of mine when I have free time. A few years ago I started investing, and have tremendously enjoyed it. I try and share a unique view from an engineering vice an investor standpoint, and enjoy learning from others in the SA community.
ASAP Inkjets is a premier printer inks cartridges and other printer
products supplier in USA and Canada, The company offering printing products
that include high quality inkjet cartridges, printer ink refills kit, laser
toner cartridges, bulk inks, continuous ink systems and more of all leading
printer brands such as Brother, Xerox, Epson, Okidata, HP, Kodak, Canon,
Samsung, Lexmarks and more. Asap Inkjets offers 80% saving on buying of its remanufactures
inkjets cartridges instead of original printer cartridges, these are compatible
with each printer model series which you are searching. All order from
ASAPInkjets is sent rapidly with a promise of free shipping with 360 days
I only look at stocks that have the possibility to double over a twelve month period and stocks in which the risk/reward ratio payout is high. In addition I focus on swing trade opportunities.
I focus more on valuations and risk/reward metrics as opposed to what make companies tick.
I have been a professional investor for over 20 years and during the past several years an economics analyst and financial writer for capital.gr, the biggest economic news portal in Greece.
I have managed money from time to time and have also done some seed venture capital projects in the past.
I am a value investor to the greatest extent possible. I also favor dividend stocks. I try to be a buy-and-hold investor, but sometimes I can't avoid the tempation to ring the register or to accumulate the inevitable tax loss. The main thing I have learned is that I have lost more money by selling too soon than for any other reason. I reside in Henderson, NV.
Retired (June 2013) copier/printer mechanical Technical Program manager. Starting day trading AA and other companies below$15, trading about 1000 x/yr Enjoy reading political and current news. Not a detailed financial report reader as of yet.
I am a retired software engineer and a humble trader. Using my own charting program, I do both long-term (years/months) and short-term (days/minutes) trades. I follow a couple of mottoes in trading:
- Trust nobody (especially those flip-flop analysts, or moon shooters).
- Stupidity has a price, which I have paid a lot.
- The trend is my friend, so is the non-trend range. When a trend (very few in years) comes, I buy high and higher (pyramiding up) until it reverses. Most (80%?) of the time, the market is in some sort of trading range, where I buy low and sell high.
- Human can only see what has happened, not what is going to happen. That is, any prediction or forecast is only a guess.
- To me, every trade is a 50/50 bet. First I prepare for the worst, then wish for the best. On profitable trades, it is because I am lucky, not because I am good or smart.
- Never argue with the market. For failed trades, I blame nobody but myself and go back to refine my system.
I come here to learn, and respect everybody's opinions, regardless how absurd they seem to be sometimes. I will never get involved with emotional arguments.
Good luck, and wish you all make money from this fascinating market.