I am a global macro investor, financial journalist and weekend entrepreneur. As a global macro investor, I like to make bets on countries/regions using ETFs/options and usually have a six month to one year timeframe. As a financial journalist, I write for About.com's International Investing section, Investopedia.com, and a number of other places. And as a weekend entrepreneur, I enjoy developing website and mobile apps to learn new languages/technologies.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Options
JDK Commerce Inc. JDK Commerce was originally founded as a holding company for Internet businesses in early 2000, but soon evolved into a full-service consulting firm focused on financial writing, web and print services for individuals and companies.
Currently, there are no blog details for Justin Kuepper.
Currently, there are no book details for Justin Kuepper.
Latest Comments more »
- I would argue that almost a... on Is It Time To Buy Walter Investment Management,...
- I took a look at CWB and it... on Hedge Your Bets With Discounted Convertible Bonds
- In my opinion, Yahoo! simpl... on Yahoo Actually Has Remarkable Potential
- Best Buy already provides w... on Refocusing On Warranties Could Save Best Buy
- Exactly right, in my opinio... on Intel Might Sell CPU Subscriptions For Servers ...
Latest comments on Justin Kuepper's Articles
- The Long Tail of F... on Hedge Your Bets With Discounted Convertible Bonds
- natureboy on Hedge Your Bets With Discounted Convertible Bonds
- HSP15 on Columbus McKinnon: Strong Performance, Low Expe...
- Justin Kuepper on Is It Time To Buy Walter Investment Management,...
- Justin Kuepper on Hedge Your Bets With Discounted Convertible Bonds