This user currently has no profile.
I am a global macro investor, financial journalist and weekend entrepreneur. As a global macro investor, I like to make bets on countries/regions using ETFs/options and usually have a six month to one year timeframe. As a financial journalist, I write for About.com's International Investing section, Investopedia.com, and a number of other places. And as a weekend entrepreneur, I enjoy developing website and mobile apps to learn new languages/technologies.
- Description: Investment Consultant. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Options
JDK Commerce Inc. JDK Commerce was originally founded as a holding company for Internet businesses in early 2000, but soon evolved into a full-service consulting firm focused on financial writing, web and print services for individuals and companies.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for these insights-I... on Avon's Turnaround Plan Is Definitely Worth Watc...
- Thanks for the comment and ... on Conrad Industries: Still Growing And Potentiall...
- Thanks for the comments!I h... on 2 Underappreciated ETFs To Complement Your Port...
- Yes, existing shareholders ... on 3 Upcoming Spin-Offs Set To Outperform The Market
- I did see some of that sell... on 3 Upcoming Spin-Offs Set To Outperform The Market
Latest comments on Justin Kuepper's Articles
- Google+: Justin Kuepper