View as an RSS Feed
View Justin Kuepper's Articles BY TICKER:
ADUS, AOL, AVP, BBY, BNCN, CATM, CBM, CMCO, CNRD, CRWS, CTEI, DCTH, DEST, ECF, ENS, FXCM, GAIA, GENTY, GNRC, GPIC, GPX, HDNG, IG, IIIN, JGPK, LQMT, MAGS, MCD, MCP, NLS, NOV, OHI, OIS, PCYG, PETS, PGTI, PLAB, PLXT, PM, QCCO, RPTP, SBSA, SMTP, SORL, STB, TAP, TEVA, TGT, TSYS, TWOC, UTMD, V, VCI, WAC, WSTG
PetMed Express: Great Value Or Value Trap?
- PetMed Express appeals to value investors on the surface.
- PetMed Express' growth remains stagnant over the long term.
- PetMed Express' future depends on management's ability to grow new orders.
Avon's Turnaround Plan Is Definitely Worth Watching
- Avon's cost cutting measures could eliminate up to $250M in annual expenses.
- Avon has outlined plans to improve rep counts & performance but has yet to execute.
- Investors should watch for improving rep counts and bottom line improvements.
Cemtrex Acquisition Of ROB Could Unlock Significant Value
- ROB Group acquisition significantly changed the company's revenue make-up.
- ROB Group's growth could generate $0.07/share in FY 2014 earnings yielding a 10x P/E.
- Cemtrex's other businesses remain strong, despite some order delays in Q1 2014.
Conrad Industries: Still Growing And Potentially Undervalued
- Conrad Industries may still be undervalued despite the recent run in its stock price.
- A fair P/E may be closer to 12x suggesting a $63 share price over the next 9 months.
- Investors should consider the risks involved including reliance on the energy industry.
Jagged Peak: A Potentially Undervalued Play On ECommerce Growth
- Jagged Peak operates in the rapidly growing e-commerce industry with a unique fully integrated service geared towards manufacturers.
- JGPK appears to be undervalued based on its industry peers and growth rates with a potential fair valuation of closer to $1.00-1.15 per share.
- Top-line growth and bottom-line improvements should drive value moving forward, but investors should be aware of the risks associated with the stock.
IGI Laboratories: Management Has Delivered And The Pipeline Is Building
- IGI's management met and exceeded all of its goals in 2013, lending credibility.
- IGI's pipeline is rapidly expanding with 14 ANDAs now & 10+ planned in 2014.
- IGI appears undervalued based on P/S multiples & is well-positioned moving forward.
- Oil States International's Spin Off Looks Attractive
- Destination Maternity: Expecting Better Things Ahead
- 2 Underappreciated ETFs To Complement Your Portfolio
- Don't Pass Over Wayside Technology Quite Yet
- Sorl Auto Parts Could Be Undervalued With Potential Significant Upside
- TeleCommunication Systems Appears Undervalued With Catalysts
- Investors Should Keep An Eye On Valassis' Turnaround
- 3 Insider Buys That Warrant A Closer Look
- 3 Upcoming Spin-Offs Set To Outperform The Market
- Hardinge Could Be Worth More Than $20 Per Share
- Addus HomeCare: Capitalize On The Plunge In Nursing Home Use
- FXCM: The Long And Short Of The Forex Business
- Crown Crafts Appears Undervalued With Catalysts
- Cardtronics: Capitalizing On A Big Opportunity In Europe
- Insteel Industries Appears Undervalued With ESM Catalyst
- SMTP Inc.: Rapid Growth And Strong Dividend, But At A Risk
- PGT, Inc: A Window Of Opportunity For Investors
- Cambrex: Discounted Valuation And Upcoming Catalysts
- Park City's Scaling Business Worth A Look Even At 52-Week Highs
- Columbus McKinnon: Strong Performance, Low Expectations
- Hedge Your Bets With Discounted Convertible Bonds
- Is It Time To Buy Walter Investment Management, Again?
- Refocusing On Warranties Could Save Best Buy
- Gaming Partners: Real Downturn Or Undervalued Stock?
- Look Beyond Energy To Student Transport For Attractive Dividend Yields
- Will Utah Medical Keep Performing In 2013?