Justin M. Hall

View Justin M. Hall's Comments BY TICKER:
  • New Kids' Tablet Should Help LeapFrog Jump Higher [View article]
    UPDATE 2/14/12 at 7:32 PM ET
    We exited our long positions in LF today at $7.50-ish for gains of 59.2%.

All results are posted at Rx Investors.com: http://bit.ly/t7mrwo

Justin M. Hall
    Feb 14 07:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Game Plan For Bank Of America: Stay The Course [View instapost]
    2/8/12 | 8:12 AM ET |

CONTEXT: Please be sure to review my two most recent articles (both on BAC) published here at SA on 1/10/12 and 1/19/12.

Feel free to post a comment or question below.

Justin
    Feb 8 08:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Potentially Setting Up For Big Move [View article]
    I am very sorry to hear that. :-)
    Feb 6 09:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    *** UPDATE 2/6/12 | 4:57 PM ET ***
    Today, BAC ended the session at $7.94 (closing price), up 17% from publication of this article.

Justin M. Hall
    Rx Investors.com
    Feb 6 04:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Potentially Setting Up For Big Move [View article]
    **** UPDATE 2/6/12 | 4:55 PM ET ****
    Today, BAC ended the session at $7.94 (closing price), up 27% from publication of this article.

Justin M. Hall
    Rx Investors.com
    Feb 6 04:55 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: Breakout Or Breakdown? [View article]
    RS, you are dead on here. Profit taking or not, everyone should stay the course with BAC.

While I am certainly no Obama supporter, yesterday's jobs' numbers were very positive. This development was a game changer and should not be overlooked by investors.

With a positive Q1 2012 report, BAC could potentially trade at $12 by May 2012. So, you're target, $15-$16 area, is very reasonable for your time frame of 12-18 months. I project BAC will trade between $15 and $20 by the January 2013 expiration date.

I am confident that you and I as well as our other friends, holding equity in BAC, will enjoy a very profitable 2012. Great job again RS!

Justin
    Feb 4 05:03 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Teva Positioned to Acquire Spectrum Pharmaceuticals? [View article]
    Hey there Bio Burt! Glad to see that you are doing well and still commenting under my SPPI articles. :-)
    Jan 27 05:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    Great group - I truly enjoyed your comments.

Thank you for following my coverage here at SA - very much appreciated!

Now, let's enjoy the ride up with BAC!

Justin M. Hall
    Jan 22 01:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    Thanks RS! Always appreciate your support my friend!

All here, please also be sure to follow RS.

Justin
    Jan 22 01:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    God love ya, UncleJeffy19! Thank you sir! I hope you will make it a point to keep in touch.

Justin
    Jan 22 01:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    Fniemann: Thanks my friend! I hope you keep in touch.

Justin
    Jan 22 01:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    RS, I thought you were a humble man! :-) Only bustin' your chops!

No doubt, you made a good call on BAC. As for followers, I'd say you're doing quite well, my friend. So, no worries, they'll come. With your output (volume of articles), I'm sure you'll surpass me up before too much longer ... possibly this week? Ha! :-) Nice work!

I've been at this for awhile - three years - and have worked to establish trust with investors and earn credibility with a proven track record.

Today, I only write when I've got something that I believe is worth saying. But that's just my style, which is not necessarily a good fit for everybody. Interestingly, I'm finding more and more that when I do say something, which is rare, folks tend to sit up and pay attention. :-)

RS, continue to do your what you do best. That seems to be working well for you my friend!

Good luck with your BAC position! Just don't sell to soon. :-)
    Jan 22 01:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    Thanks my friend! Nibor, it's always good to hear from you. We've been at this now for THREE YEARS. Between SPPI, HEAT and now BAC, I suspect that I've helped you make some very decent gains.

So, when do I get to make an appearance on your Christmas card list? :-)

Justin
    Jan 22 12:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    Buddaus:

I got your back on this. Stick with the positions that we discussed and you should do just fine. :-)

J.Hall
    Jan 22 12:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    Hang in there IronmanVR4! This is a great play. Such opportunities don't come around everyday. Keep in touch.

Justin