Justin M. Hall

View Justin M. Hall's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    444: Yes, I think there's more upside between now and the May expiration. Sit tight!

Need direction, feel free to contact me directly.

Justin
    Jan 22 12:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    Bill D - my tolerance for risk is likely higher than yours. That said, I think the bet above will work. Good luck my friend!

Justin
    Jan 22 12:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    Hi MexCom!

I'm with you sir. Hence the $15 - $20 target range by 1/18/13. :-)

I think many here will be surprised, presuming they hang on and don't get distracted.

As for me, I'm focused my friend. :-)

Good luck with your position via BAC warrants.

Justin
    Jan 22 12:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    Utoh, I think we're heading higher - $8.57-ish - so as to test the 200-day MA.
    Jan 22 12:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Spain Announces Beginning Of End: The Unfolding Global Fiasco Is Near [View article]
    I tend to agree with you here as well James.

In my view, ECRI is wrong. I follow / use the Business Cycle Index (BCI) and have found it helpful.

It's also very reasonable to expect that things will slow during Q2 2012.

Glad to see that we are on the same page. :-)

Justin
    Jan 21 01:32 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Well said MKW. I always enjoy your comments.
    Jan 21 01:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Good observation James. No, I'm not trying to being a smartie - not my style. The comment above tells me that you do, in fact, take a balanced approach and I appreciate that.

Thank you for your work, my friend.

Justin
    Jan 21 01:21 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hahaha! Now, that is funny Coddy0.

Thumbs up to Tack and Fishluvrain.
    Jan 21 01:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Well Positioned For A Big Move (Follow-Up) [View article]
    Please Note: This article was submitted at 6:40 AM ET and published at 6:57 AM ET, minutes before BAC released their Q4 2011 results, 7:00 AM ET.

Thank you for taking the time to review my article. I genuinely appreciate it.

Justin M. Hall
    Jan 19 07:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Patriot Coal Headed For Bankruptcy? [View article]
    I wish you the best of luck BuggyMan. Hang in there my friend.
    Jan 19 02:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Patriot Coal Headed For Bankruptcy? [View article]
    My bad Nashjesse. I misunderstood the author's intent. I like PCX right here.
    Jan 18 07:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Patriot Coal Headed For Bankruptcy? [View article]
    Wow. I feel like a big dummy. I misunderstood the author's intent. :-( Stuff happens.

I like PCX and think it would be wise to buy shares here. My bad Nashjesse.

Justin
    Jan 18 07:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Patriot Coal Headed For Bankruptcy? [View article]
    Nashjesse,

Please take a moment to review the article again.

Justin
    Jan 18 04:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Patriot Coal Headed For Bankruptcy? [View article]
    Andrew,

Excellent job on PCX!

Thank you.

Justin
    Jan 18 12:52 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Potentially Setting Up For Big Move [View article]
    J Mintzmyer:

Just so you know, I authored the article on BAC above. I say that because I think my friend McGonicle missed that the first time. :-) Not that it's a big deal - it's not. Just messing with McGonicle. :-)

Regarding your shipping plays above, I think you make a good case. Unlike most, I am willing to assume risks presuming the facts are right. I do like your call on DSX. So, thank you for the heads up!

If you can, please help me out on PRGN. I am going to keep it on my radar for now.

My questions for you are: What's going on with the company? What factors are responsible for driving the share price down? Does it have something to do with projected slower growth in China?

Feel free to send me a message here at Seeking Alpha. Click on "Send Message" under my name. In fact, I am going to send my questions to you directly here at Seeking Alpha.

Thank you in advance for any insight that you might be able to provide me. I look forward to your response!

Justin M. Hall