Justin M. Hall

View Justin M. Hall's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Spectrum Pharmaceuticals: Undervalued and (Now) Oversold [View article]
    Dissent is always welcome without the personal attacks.

If you all would exercise some self-control, I would respond to serious inquiries and comments.

I will never respond to personal attacks.

It is very obvious that you all would never say this stuff to my face. Just because you can hide behind an alias doesn't empower or entitle you to act the way you do.

You can think what you want and I will continue to fight you the entire way.

You really have two choices: act like men or go away and stop wasting your time with me. I will NOT allow you or your multiple aliases to run around like children, act like jerks and personally attack me or others who comment under my articles. So, deal with it.

Reasonable dissent is always welcome. Your form of dissent is NOT and therefore will be deleted.

I am raising the bar. The negativity will not be allowed. I will do everything I possibly can to make sure that the attacks cease. I will neither give up nor be defeated. This stuff must stop.

I have spoken to the Managing Editor at SA and SA has no interest in having its contributors constantly and personally attacked by obsessed, hateful readers. It is not good for business or serious readers.

If you do NOT like it, then go somewhere else. Such negativity is NOT welcome here.

Justin M. Hall
    Sep 27, 2009. 08:36 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Spectrum Pharmaceuticals: Undervalued and (Now) Oversold [View article]
    Thanks MattK!

Regarding those you describe in your comment, you should note that I don't respond to them all!

Have a good weekend, my friend!

Justin

On Sep 25 10:03 PM MattK wrote:

Justin,

I appreciate the article and as always your insight. I don't understand why you even want to respond to the obvious idiots that comment on your articles. They argue with attacks and without facts to support any argument or point. You know as well as I do the truth is always the truth no matter how hard these idiots try to twist and distort it. Time will prove you right and the previous comments to be from uninformed moronic idiots. Enjoy the weekend.
    Sep 26, 2009. 02:03 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Spectrum Pharmaceuticals: Undervalued and (Now) Oversold [View article]
    Please excuse my typos and the fragmented sentence above.

It's been a long week. :-)
    Sep 25, 2009. 08:32 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Spectrum Pharmaceuticals: Undervalued and (Now) Oversold [View article]
    I misstated that JHixon wasted his first comment on me. He just made another one.

Under another article, JHixon commented:

"Completely agree with you and at a loss myself. Last week I sold all my long positions and went short on this market for the first time this year. I cannot believe that this market is still holding on and even going higher! Like you, I would like to know why....I'm at a loss myself because I see exactly what you wrote, fundamentals are not supporting this rally."

He's a short. Hence the comment he made here.

Justin
    Sep 25, 2009. 01:54 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Spectrum Pharmaceuticals: Undervalued and (Now) Oversold [View article]
    JHixon:

You wasted your very first comment at SA to attack me. I do not know you. Until established, you have no credibility with me or anyone else.

FYI: I'm American. While the freedom still exists, I can and will speak freely.

Good day to you.

Justin
    Sep 25, 2009. 01:44 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Spectrum Pharmaceuticals: Undervalued and (Now) Oversold [View article]
    Castle:

Thanks for the comment. I tried to address it and a slew of other things on my mind in the rant above.

Please do NOT mistake my comments as defensive or specifically aimed at you. That was NOT at all my intention. You will find that I addressed your concern and agreed with your sentiment - where I indicated that traders should naturally wait for confirmation.

I think where I might disagree with you is the 50/50 comment you made. From my view, that does not seem very accurate or fair based on the facts. With that said, I am not sure where you came up with that risk/reward ratio. Before responding, I would like to offer you a chance to elaborate.

Thanks in advance!

Justin
    Sep 24, 2009. 12:55 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • FULL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT [View instapost]
    GypsyDRB:

I read your comment last night and read it again aloud to my fiance. The words are different when you hear them. [I read like this often.] Your comment stuck with me.

I do hope that my response finds your Mother well and enjoying her later years or trying her best to enjoy them.

Please be sure to tell her that I said hello and that it was a privilege to help her if I was able.

Thank you very much for sharing this with me. This is why I do what I do - purpose.

Justin
    Sep 16, 2009. 09:39 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Spectrum Pharma: Post-Zevalin Approval Sales Should Ramp Up [View article]

User No. 476774:

Did you read the article featured above or just rush to post your brilliant comment?

I addressed the downgrade.

I think shares remain undervalued at the current price and believe that a more appropriate market cap for this company is $500 M based on the Zevalin approval alone. At that value, shares would trade around $11.90. I believe shares will likely reach and exceed $11.90 within the next 90 days or less.

Obviously, price targets are adjusted when the company sells its stock. The projected market value of the company, which I have conservatively estimated at $1.12 billion within 12-18 months (or less), has not changed. My sentiment about SPPI remains the same.

A retest of the 50 MA hardly creates a cause for concern. Nice try. Investors here are smarter than you apparently believe - as you try to play the "gotcha" game with me. The problem for you is that you haven't got anything to get me with. Your methodology is not at all persuasive. Sadly, you've had it rough throughout your entire life.

As far as Fusilev, I am sticking with my call. I think the odds favor an approval and by 85% or greater. At what specific price will shares trade if the company successfully obtains approval for Fusilev on 10/8/09? I have not a clue.

What I can tell you is that I believe SPPI is way undervalued at the current price. I am confident that shares will move higher from here. Following the Zevalin approval, I believe a more appropriate value for SPPI is at or above $500 million or a share price of $11.90. As I said above, I remain confident it will get there before year-end.

When shares do begin to advance, you will magically disappear until the next pullback. It is funny how that works.

I'm not hiding on this end.

Justin

PS. Please try to improve your grammar and spelling.
    Sep 12, 2009. 11:54 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Spectrum Pharma: Post-Zevalin Approval Sales Should Ramp Up [View article]
    New id - how many does this make? Bertrt, SPPI-analyst, and now your prison number. Nice work.

Regarding the alleged data that you want me to look up, it is not readily available.

Next time, I will itemize and date everything for you. Kidding, I won't. I thought I was the slow one here, but you really take the cake. Obviously, the other 66K followed - hence the use of periods. The point was made, and yet again you cannot refute it - other than to play some silly game by quickly summing up that I disproved my own point.

Nothing I have said aims to prove anything. I build my case and you have consistently been way off - not even close to the ballpark.

Why waste your time and all of your negative energy? You continue to lose. Honestly, you really do not have a clue about what the heck you're talking about.

If there is data, present it. Make your case. Rather than play games with me - "disprove" me.

I do not believe you can.
    Sep 11, 2009. 07:41 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Spectrum Pharma: Post-Zevalin Approval Sales Should Ramp Up [View article]
    Is it really that simple?

Why did sales suddenly - out of nowhere - increase 25% Q over Q for the first time in 3 years. I suppose you will shrug that off too. Shrug off the expansion to include all 66K NHL patients from 28K.

You have clearly demonstrated that you have absolutely no idea why the drug was not used or why it will be used in the future. Off-label arguments are totally ignorant and irrelevant here.

As for the pullback, who cares? The pattern is established. See the chart above. When you take shares down and break the underlying trend, I will concede. Otherwise, a smack talker with no identity is just another coward.

Take a hike.

Since you'll continue to come back - obsessive nut - I would appreciate it if you would try to write in complete thoughts. Please use the new spell check feature! Thanks!

On Sep 11 03:51 PM User 482586 wrote:
    And I'll keep laughing as this keeps falling.

Constructive point, which longs won't like because it will cost them
    $, is that lable expansions in chemo don't lead to increased revenue due to off lable use already. check sales of other oncol drugs post sNDA approval. Simple......
    Sep 11, 2009. 06:36 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ariad Pharmaceuticals: Significant Catalysts Approaching [View article]
    Slava:

You should familiarize yourself with our Constitution.

I owe you nothing more than an honest opinion, which I provided. I disclosed my position. What more do you want?

I strongly encourage you to check my track record. Try reading my other articles.

Justin
    Aug 14, 2009. 11:39 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Spectrum Pharmaceuticals: Rumors of Buyout Talks Persist [View article]
    Makk:

I respectfully disagree. A credible source was cited via FlyontheWall.

As you know, no intelligent investor will run out and buy SPPI based on this information alone. With that said, the rumor is a new and I believe an important development - one I had absolutely nothing to do with.

In the past, I have found the FlyontheWall to be accurate more times than not. For this reason, I believe the rumor is worth noting.

I know you from past discussions and certainly respect your opinion. On this occassion, however, we just see things differently. Nevertheless, I do hope you will continue to post comments in the future.

Thank you for your feedback.

Justin
    Aug 10, 2009. 09:42 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More on Citigroup (C): In addition to Pandit's departure, COO John Havens is also stepping down. The board selects Michael Corbat - who previously served as the bank's CEO of Europe, Middle East and Africa - as new Citigroup CEO. Havens had been planning to retire at year's end, but given Pandit's move, decided now was the time. (PR[View news story]
    Hard to say. But I agree Galt, it's odd. Citi's stock will take a hit.
    Oct 16, 2012. 09:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why We Can't Simplify Bank Regulation [View article]
    Flow5:

Please cut the communist "nationalize the banks" crap and use your noodle to think.

Good grief.
    Sep 17, 2012. 12:56 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A Mathematical Model Of Shale Gas Well Production Decline [View instapost]
    Thanks Mark! No need to explain yourself. I appreciate your insight.

Justin