Justin Weinstein

View Justin Weinstein's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Ford Preparing For The Changing Consumer [View article]
    American Patriot: The acclaim has come in regards to what the technology can mean for its implementation into other models. The world is changing and for GM and F alike to invest in the future through creating more efficient models is going to be important.
    Best,
    Justin
    Aug 20, 2012. 03:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China Mobile: More Room To Grow Than AT&T And Verizon Combined [View article]
    Alvin5007: My apologies, I do mean the cellular penetration and not the smartphone penetration. Thank you for pointing this out.
    May 31, 2012. 08:54 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Pandora Reach Profitability? [View article]
    Waterinfo: Thank you for your thoughts when the company first made its IPO. The times for P have not changed very much...
    Mar 6, 2012. 07:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Pandora: Does Sharp Drop Present A Buying Opportunity? [View article]
    The statistics you present above do not point to profitability... The problem is not revenue, it is the company's expense due to content.
    Mar 6, 2012. 07:26 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Pandora Reach Profitability? [View article]
    After today's earnings I am curious your logic as to why you would be long the stock?
    Mar 6, 2012. 07:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weighing Both Sides: Pros And Cons Of An Apple Dividend [View article]

This is my take on the situation.
    Feb 28, 2012. 11:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Should Not Pay A Dividend (Or Do Anything Else Incredibly Stupid) [View article]
    Feb 28, 2012. 11:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Baidu: 2 Things Yet To Prove [View article]
    Star Weekly: I am not implying that BIDU success is in the hands of the Brazilian market. What I am implying is that for long-term success the company will need to prove that it can compete with its competitors in new markets. I believe it is best to wait to see if the company can compete in Thailand, Vietnam, Brazil, etc. to make a judgement call on the company's long-term prospects.
    Feb 28, 2012. 11:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Things To Consider Before Investing In Wal-Mart [View article]
    As a long-term investor who has held the stock, I do not believe the company's earnings are poor, but will caveat that by saying that the company will need to deliver upon its 5-10% earnings growth and see higher margins/profit for Wall Street and investors to be happy. I am not disputing your points. I appreciate your insight!
    Feb 21, 2012. 09:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Things To Consider Before Investing In Wal-Mart [View article]
    Roger:
    Thank you for your thoughtful words and reasoning for owning the stock. I am not implying that WMT is currently weak or is not going to be able to increase its dividend. What I am implying though is that its long-term success hinges upon it satisfying the aforementioned criteria.
    Feb 21, 2012. 09:24 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Macy's: Strong And Undervalued Compared To Peer Group [View article]
    StockJackel: Thank you for your analysis. I would not compare Sears to Macy's. M is a strong company and has an incredible network of stores in the US. Though you the S&P fair market is $28.00, the company has a low-valuation by most market metrics.
    Feb 21, 2012. 03:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: Poised For A Stock Price Realization [View article]
    The company absolutely has potential, what I am arguing is that investors should wait to see tangible growth before buying into it's growth...
    Feb 15, 2012. 11:34 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Wynn Poised To Grow, Outperform Competitors [View article]
    Thank you for bringing this information to my attention. This is a very good point and sways my argument slightly.
    Feb 8, 2012. 10:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wynn Poised To Grow, Outperform Competitors [View article]
    I agree with you, but what I am suggesting is that the company is poised to grow for myriad reasons including the economy, global opportunity and WYNN past tack record... Clearly, the company could falter on obtaining several bad properties, but I do not feel this is likely. The best indication of the future is the past...
    Feb 8, 2012. 09:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons Apple Will Not And Should Not Pay A Dividend [View article]
    I agree that this could be a strategic initiative that could cost a substantial amount of cash. I believe that AAPL does have its shareholders interest's at the top of its priorities, because if something is good for the company, it is good for the shareholders.
    Feb 7, 2012. 04:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment