Justin Weinstein

View Justin Weinstein's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • A Pivotal Juncture For Research In Motion [View article]
    Christian: thank you for your insight. This could be a huge part of RIM's future business in combination with selling their BB platform. The future of RIM will be quite interesting.
    Jan 19, 2012. 02:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Pivotal Juncture For Research In Motion [View article]
    I agree with you that BB service will be large part of the RIMM business going forward, but I would caveat this by saying that they are in a tremendous cash position and thus can afford to explore other tech options for their future. The BB service will continue to get better and I do not see a huge downside to the stock due to its financials.
    Jan 19, 2012. 06:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons The Fresh Market Has More Upside Than Whole Foods [View article]
    Dinopig: I do not believe the TFM is in the situation you are speaking of. Though I would agree it will not be easy for them to compete head and head with WFM, that does not mean that they cannot further saturate areas of the US. This sector of grocery is growing and there is no way that WFM will be the only player. TFM is likely to be in the top tear of specialty food retailers.
    Jan 19, 2012. 06:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons The Fresh Market Has More Upside Than Whole Foods [View article]
    Sammy: this is a very good point. I believe the sector of "natural/specialty retailers" is going to gain market share in the coming years. WFM is not going to be the only player in this newly forming market and TFM has the potential to be among the ranks of WFM and Trader Joe's.
    Jan 18, 2012. 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons The Fresh Market Has More Upside Than Whole Foods [View article]
    BFannon:TFM is riskier, but these companies really both have room to grow. WFM has growth poet trial but it is built into the stock price. TFM has more room to grow in regard to its stock.
    Jan 18, 2012. 09:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons The Fresh Market Has More Upside Than Whole Foods [View article]
    BFannon: I agree that the expansion of TFM will not be easy, but that does not mean that they cannot expand at all. Buying TFM is riskier than WFM, but the expansion in WFM is built into the price, where TFM it is not. I see either rapid expansion or a buyout in TFM.
    Jan 18, 2012. 09:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment