Kanak Kanti De

View Kanak Kanti De's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Achaogen Is Well-Positioned To Ride The New Tide Of Interest In Antibiotics [View article]
    That is relative to your appetite for risk. Its like a climber looking at a mountain and saying - "Too risky, very steep!"

Personally, I liked the story of AKAO.
    Dec 10, 2014. 10:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Geron's Risk/Reward Profile Improves As Near-Term Uncertainty Ends [View article]
    Thank you for your comment. I have explained the $100 million revenue estimate in a comment above and also in the previous article on Geron. And I agree, the estimate is conservative.
    Nov 8, 2014. 05:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for your comment. If you go back to my last article on Geron, I have explained how the revenue for 2019 is estimated. I have assumed that imetelstat will capture 30% of the MF treatment market (worth $1.13 billion by 2019). This is a very conservative estimate, in my opinion. That gives Geron revenue of around $330 million by 2019, which is then adjusted for clinical and regulatory risk. The probability of a drug in Phase 2 getting approved is around 30%. So 30% of $330 million is roughly $100 million. As I said though this is a very conservative estimate and even then Geron looks undervalued.
    Nov 8, 2014. 05:42 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Market Is Underestimating The Potential Of Aradigm's Lead Product Candidate [View article]
    They haven't filed an NDA yet.
    Sep 30, 2014. 11:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for your comment. The information is available in their annual report. There was also a press release in August 2013.
    Sep 30, 2014. 11:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Bull Case For Pluristem Therapeutics [View article]
    Sorry to everyone for not answering your comments. I am new on seeking alpha and had no idea this was an option. Give me a few more hours to respond to everyone of you. Thanks a lot.. Dr Kanak K De.
    Sep 12, 2013. 09:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment