KarinCA

View KarinCA's Comments BY TICKER:
  • An Interview With Cellceutix CEO Leo Ehrlich [View article]
    sparklshooz... the contract between Cellceutix and Harvard's Dana Farber is what determines what the company says about the Kevetrin phase I trial at this point. Not the FDA.
    Feb 26, 2015. 08:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • An Interview With Cellceutix CEO Leo Ehrlich [View article]
    mjl962... congrats on a good trade. You lucked out since biotech's like this are very volatile and it could have gone the other way. Bottom line, you did good. ;)

Regarding phone numbers for CEO's. Do like I do and go to biotech conventions. You can meet the CEO's after the presentations in the Q&A and get their card. I have a three inch stack of cards I picked up last month at the convention in San Francisco. CEO's were all over the place that week since there were three biotech conventions in town at the same time. I even met some of them on the plane both to and fro. In the hotels, at breakfast. It was amazing how the place was flooded with biotech CEO's. Try it sometime. Do it regularly and you'll actually discover some things you may not have otherwise.

Share price will do what it does as various catalysts come into play. I just present info for those that might want it.

Anyway, good luck in all your trades.
    Feb 17, 2015. 10:59 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Interview With Cellceutix CEO Leo Ehrlich [View article]
    Regarded Solutions... Thanks... That's quite the complement coming from you. ;)
    Feb 15, 2015. 07:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • An Interview With Cellceutix CEO Leo Ehrlich [View article]
    yunkolicious... That's a good question I'm unable to answer. I've been riding the ups and downs on this one for awhile now since I'm in for a long term play. Overall, it is up. Just pull up a three year weekly chart.
    Feb 12, 2015. 12:04 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix Undervalued By 90+%; Expect A Short Squeeze Soon [View article]
    dpudvay... posted on company website today.

$CTIX submitted an application to the NASDAQ Exchange for uplisting... http://bit.ly/1C8rdk5 ...
    Feb 8, 2015. 10:15 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix Undervalued By 90+%; Expect A Short Squeeze Soon [View article]
    $CTIX submitted an application to the NASDAQ Exchange for uplisting...

Feb 8, 2015. 09:48 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Computer Task Group: With No Debt And A Growing Dividend, This Name Is Getting Too Cheap To Ignore [View article]
    mattgru... I'm looking at a chart of splits via my Fidelity account. All I see are forward splits on CTG, the most recent of which was a 2 for 1 in 1997. Next, I see a 3 for 2 in 1986. What am I missing?

ValueArtifex ... nice article... just like nattypattyo said... I like reading about under the radar companies. ;)
    Feb 7, 2015. 03:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix Undervalued By 90+%; Expect A Short Squeeze Soon [View article]
    mjl962... you got me there. ;) I should have simply stated the probability is high that once a board is formed and the phase 3 results are in the price should be substantially higher. ;)

Based on the two phase 2's, the probability of a successful phase 3 is 98%. Time will tell. ;)
    Feb 4, 2015. 04:49 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix Undervalued By 90+%; Expect A Short Squeeze Soon [View article]
    dpudvay... I'm expecting your concerns to be addressed this year.
    Feb 2, 2015. 05:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix Undervalued By 90+%; Expect A Short Squeeze Soon [View article]
    djrryan... I'm not giving advice...just opinions. I happen to like CTIX. It's one of the few I'm holding in this crazy market. Most positions have been closed.
    Feb 2, 2015. 03:14 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix Undervalued By 90+%; Expect A Short Squeeze Soon [View article]
    Small Pharma Analyst... Abacavir as a treatment for psoriasis came out of anecdotal experience of HIV patients who also suffered from the inflammatory disease. Most famously, Magic Johnson claimed that a benefit of his Abacavir treatment was the complete clearing up of his psoriasis.

Clinically, this could not be duplicated sufficiently to warrant off-label usage. Plus, Abacavir has some side effects that limit its use for non-life threatening conditions. Prurisol is more than just a salt of Abacavir that converts to Abacavir in the system. Prurisol is a compound that includes the salt of Abacavir which minimizes side effects and the compound includes adjuvants for increased efficacy.

Due to the crossover trial being successful, the Company will initiate a larger Phase 2 clinical trial under the 505(b)(2) designation. The FDA is permitting Prurisol to move to an advanced trial because the active moiety of Prurisol is that of a drug already approved by the FDA. This is a huge time saver.

Just like the FDA granting Brilacidin QIDP status is a huge time saver along with adding another five years to the patent life. ;)
    Jan 31, 2015. 05:40 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix Undervalued By 90+%; Expect A Short Squeeze Soon [View article]
    dpudvay... I forgot to add Dr Jorgenson is the Chief Medical Officer CMO since their web site hasn't been updated to include him yet. He was added effective January 1, 2015. That makes four key people now.

Leo Ehrlich, CPA - Chief Executive Officer and CFO, Board of Directors Krishna Menon, RCM, PhD, VMD - President, Chief Scientific Officer, Board of Directors
    James Alexander, MD, MPH, FACP – Chief Operating Officer
    Daniel Jorgenson MD, MPH, MBA - Chief Medical Officer

Dr Jorgensen is the only one I didn't get to meet when I attended the Biotech Showcase earlier this month. He was busy in a meeting that must have been important since Dr Alexander replaced him in the presentation.

Leo has made it clear he wants to uplist this year and will add independent directors at that time.
    Jan 31, 2015. 11:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix Undervalued By 90+%; Expect A Short Squeeze Soon [View article]
    The $4.80 was in response to the number you used in the comment I responded to. I certainly know what the high was. ;)

Leo told us in the q&a after the presentation at the Biotech Showcase that they will uplist in 2015 and are looking for board members that will be added at that time.

I don't know which pharmas they are in discussions with. But, they had a lot of meetings during the conference. One of which was important enough that Dr Alexander filled in as a presenter for Dr Jorgensen. Dr Jorgensen was in a meeting that must have been pretty important.

And, look around and take note of all happening in the antibiotic space these days.

Sounding like a shill or not, we are at a dip from the high that appears to be forming a bottom. Buying on dips is usually better than buying at the top. And, the fact remains, once a board is formed and the phase III results are in the price will be substantially higher.

Thanks for reading my article and participating. ;)
    Jan 30, 2015. 05:52 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix Undervalued By 90+%; Expect A Short Squeeze Soon [View article]
    dpudvay... first of all, there are three executives since Dr Alexander has been added as a COO: http://bit.ly/1vh6NZa

And, yes, they realize they need to establish an independent board to uplist. They are working on that and the board will be announced at time of uplisting.

I met Leo, Dr Menon, and Dr Alexander for the first time this month at the Biotech Showcase and stayed around for the q&a asking questions with a few other investors. And, this subject came up.

Aspire was also at the Biotech Showcase and has told management they'd be happy to give more funds to the company. The existing arrangement has worked well for both sides. Aspire does sell some, but, only enough to avoid having to report their ownership position. When they do sell, it's done in such a way to avoid hurting the company since they are an investor too.

Thankfully, the company has a 75mil shelf in case they need it. I’m expecting a partnership for Brilacidin development, but, don’t expect it until after the Brilacidin phase 3 trial has started. The shelf allows the company to give a large pharma a stake. The shares should be higher when this happens. Even without a partner, the shelf is good to have since it gives the company needed funds to proceed and puts them in a better bargaining position. Shares will move up in price with the added value as the trials progress.

Management had quite a few meetings at the Biotech Showcase earlier this month. I had tried to get an early meeting to do an interview, but, they were just too busy with meetings scheduled ahead. I had to wait my turn with everyone else for the q&a after the presentation. As a matter of fact, I never met Dr Jorgenson due to his being tied up in meetings during and after the presentation. They must have been important for him to miss the presentation. Dr Alexander took his place.

Plus, the company isn't paying for all of the trials. For example, the upcoming Kevetrin phase 1b/2 trial in combination with cytarabine at the University of Bologna is being funded by the University. Cellceutix only supplies the drug.

The Fox work is being done with a grant.

The upcoming Brilacidin phase 3 trial will be cost around 6mil, or 12 if the FDA requires two. This is one of the things that will come out of a meeting with the FDA over the coming months.
    Jan 30, 2015. 05:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Cellceutix Undervalued By 90+%; Expect A Short Squeeze Soon [View article]
    tadoboy... the high was $2.47 in Dec 2012 and that was well before the acquisition of Brilacidin. $4.80 is almost a double from that point. The current high came with the announcement of the FDA granting the QIDP designation. Watch what happens when the Brilacidin phase 3 ABSSSI trial starts in a few months.

There was only one clinical trial in Dec 2012. Keep your eye on this site and you'll understand why the share price is on an overall uptrend. http://1.usa.gov/1CCGluY

With a partnership and uplisting many will lose the opportunity to get in at current prices. I expect a board to be announced simultaneously with the uplisting announcement.
    Jan 30, 2015. 05:05 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment