Jamba Juice: Throwin' Mud And Hopin' It Sticks
- A recent article published on Seeking Alpha threw plenty of mud at Jamba Juice, suggesting that investors short the stock.
- In the short run, it appears several investors may have been taken in by this piece, as the price has dropped over 10% since its publication.
- However, were at least some of the assertions made overblown, if not downright inaccurate?
- This article will briefly examine two of the assertions, and let readers decide whether the "bear case" presented may have been a little overblown.
Jamba - Why The 'Rocket Launch' In Share Price Following Q2 Earnings?
- Jamba's recent history has reflected a frustrating level of inconsistency.
- Still, in a recent SA article, I shared 2 recent developments that offered hope.
- Jamba's Q2 earnings call brought a lot of clarity. The subsequent jump in stock price doesn't surprise me.
- The question is; is there further room to run?
2 Recent Developments Make Jamba Worth A Second Look
- Jamba's stock, despite the company's "turnaround," has been languishing for some time.
- However, the recent accelerated expansion of Jamba's "Fresh Juice" platform may bode well for future results.
- A new shareholder has taken a 7% stake in the company, and explained its reasons for doing so.
- Jamba Dives 13.3% After Q2 Earnings: Time For A Second Look?
- Nokia's Revolutionary Lumia 1020 Showcases Its Prowess In Manufacturing And R&D
- Nokia's Asha 501 Proves The Company Still Is A Formidable Competitor
- Nokia Vs. Apple And Samsung - Observations From A Vacation In Italy
- Jamba - Morphing From Turnaround To Growth Story
- Facebook Home - What It Means For Apple, Google, And Microsoft
- Quality Partners - A Cornerstone Of Jamba's International Franchising Strategy
- Can Nokia Get A Little Respect?
- Jamba Offers Attractive Value For The Patient Investor