View as an RSS Feed
View Kasteel Research's Articles BY TICKER:
The Smart Moves Of BlackBerry
- John Chen's strategy has already bore fruit.
- Smartphone sales will become a mature market and BlackBerry has stopped to focus on it.
- BBM will generate more revenues than competitors.
- BlackBerry already has invested a lot for future growth opportunities.
- John Chen capitalizes on security to turnaround the company.
BlackBerry Scrutinized 3: Hardware Gross Margin Is The Key To BlackBerry Turnaround
- A detailed analysis of gross margin gives important information about BlackBerry's current situation.
- The turnaround depends heavily on the hardware business.
- New phones will be sold at a positive gross margin.
BlackBerry Scrutinized 2: Income Statement Analysis, Focus On Gross Margin And Operating Expenses
- The CORE program is still an important part of BlackBerry's strategy to stabilize the business.
- To make an apples to apples comparison, I have to restate the income statement of the last five quarters.
- The analysis of adjusted gross margin and adjusted total operating expenses provide useful information about BlackBerry's future.
- John Chen walks the talk.
BlackBerry Scrutinized: Revenue Estimates For The Next Quarterly Report
- Hardware sales are likely to increase for 4 reasons.
- BlackBerry Z3 will have a limited impact on next earnings release.
- While service revenues will go down, software revenues will go up.
- My own forecast is higher than analyst consensus.
Zix CEO's Overconfidence Led To The Current Sell-Off
- New products aren't as well received as previously expected.
- The CEO's overconfidence led to the current sell-off.
- Zix is now overvalued based on the new information given by the CEO.
Avoid This Well-Known Chipmaker
- At first sight, AMD implements its turnaround strategy successfully by increasing revenues quarter over quarter and by improving operating margin.
- But if we have a deeper look at the results, they are not as good as it seems to be.
- In this article, I analyze gross/operating margins, expenses, inventories and accounts receivable.
- To make my point against AMD, I also compare some metrics with Intel.
Does Tesla Have An Inventory Problem?
- Revenues increase faster than inventory.
- Finished goods represent a small amount of revenues.
- Customers pay cash, accounts receivable stay small.
- No, Tesla doesn’t have an inventory problem, quite the contrary.
- Zix: Buy This Growth Stock With 20% Upside Potential
- What Could Move BlackBerry Shares Higher?
- One Possible Way To Value BlackBerry's Business
- Apple Will Miss iPhone's Consensus Sales Of 55 Million
- Glu Mobile Still Spends Too Much To Be Bought
- Why BBM Will Outcompete WhatsApp And Become The Gold Standard Of Communication
- What 3 Metrics Are Saying About Zynga's Situation
- The Z30 And Phablet Market Could Be BlackBerry's Savior
- BYOD Email Application A Big Opportunity For Zix
- How Much Is This Giant Tech Stock Really Worth?
- BlackBerry's Strategy Is The Best One To Retrieve Its Past Glory
- BlackBerry Is More Attractive Than Apple
- Some Thoughts About BlackBerry
- Google: Undervalued Or Overvalued?
- Wait For A Lower Price To Buy LinkedIn
- BlackBerry Is Highly Undervalued According To The FCFF Valuation Model
- Zynga Is A Strong Buy According To The FCFF Valuation Model
- Renren Is Not A Good Option To Invest In: Income Statement Analysis
- Zynga Won't Buy Glu Mobile For 3 Obvious Reasons
- The Reason Why I'm Not Excited About Glu Mobile: Income Statement Analysis
- Can Zumba Fitness Give A Boost To Majesco Share Price In The Near Term?