View as an RSS Feed
The US Dollar: Beyond Help from the G7 and Retail Sales
on Apr 15, 2008 • Comment!
- G7 Takes Sharper Stance on Currencies
- GE Earnings: Industrial Bellwethers Are Now Getting Hit
- Why the Dollar Hit a Record Low
Signs That Foreclosures May Be Peaking
on Apr 9, 2008 • 46 Comments
- What's a Fed to Do?
- Payrolls Drop - And You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
Brace Yourself For the Payrolls Number
on Apr 3, 2008 • 22 Comments
- UK Mortgage Problems Could Be Bad News for the Pound
- Bernanke Brushes Aside Inflation, Focuses on Growth
- Big Ben, Please Tell Us You Have a Plan B
Paulson Plan: Focused On Tomorrow's Problems, Not Today's
on Mar 31, 2008 • 10 Comments
- Will the EUR/USD Hit 1.60 This Week?
- Time To Short the British Pound?
Five Indicators Moving the Dollar the Most
on Mar 27, 2008 • 2 Comments
- Why US Interest Rates and the US Dollar Will Continue to Fall
Dollar Must Get Weaker Before It Gets Stronger
on Mar 25, 2008 • 18 Comments
- Will the Euro Overtake the Dollar as World's Reserve Currency?
Where Will the 'Commodity Currencies' Head Next?
on Mar 20, 2008 • 17 Comments
- Time To Go Long The Dollar?
The Fed Underdelivers
on Mar 18, 2008 • 42 Comments
Historic 100bp Cut From The Fed Today?
on Mar 18, 2008 • 6 Comments
- The Dollar Should Continue To Fall
- The Dollar Should Double-Dip Against The Yen
Retail Report: Consumers Cut Spending Amid Rising Prices
on Mar 13, 2008 • 4 Comments
- U.S. Dollar Hits 12-Year Low Against the Yen
Central Banks, in Panic Mode, Announce Large Auction
on Mar 11, 2008 • 19 Comments
- Is Currency Intervention Possible - Or Worth It?
Monday's Top Forex News
on Mar 10, 2008 • Comment!
- 5 Reasons Why the U.S. Dollar Will Weaken Further
Employment Figures Mean Big Fed Cut, More Dollar Weakness Likely
on Mar 7, 2008 • 12 Comments