View as an RSS Feed
- Dollar Rally Should Continue As Recession Reality Sets In
The Race to Zero Interest Rates
on Nov. 26, 2008 • 14 Comments
- Obama's Dream Team Selection Stabilizes Markets ... For Now
- Bush and Obama Work to Restore Confidence
- The Sun Is Shining on Wall Street
- Obama's Choice of Geithner for Treasury Sends Currencies Up
Leaking Geithner: Good News for Currencies, Markets
on Nov. 21, 2008 • 13 Comments
- A Euro-Yen Recession Trade
- Will Unemployment Reach 8%?
- Dollar Soars as FOMC Minutes Trigger Liquidation
Easing Inflation Gives Fed More Room to Cut Rates
on Nov. 19, 2008 • 5 Comments
- Bank of England Is Leaving the Pound Alone
- Foreign Demand for U.S. Treasuries Is Still Strong
Job Losses Experienced Double Dip in Prior Recessions
on Nov. 18, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Dollar Hanging on GM's Fate
- Falling Gasoline Prices Could Help Holiday Sales
- Jobless Claims Highlight Seismic Challenges Facing U.S. Economy
- Predictions of December Rate Cuts Around the World
- Could Recession Turn the UK into the Next Japan?
- As U.S. Moves to Minimize Foreclosures, Could GM Go Under?
- Reality Hits Oil Market, Dollar Could Benefit
- An Opportunity in USD/CAD?
- Are We Headed Toward 8% Unemployment?
- Non-Farm Payrolls: 524K Jobs Lost in 2 Months
- Will October Non-Farm Payrolls Fall by 300K?
ECB Disappoints With a 50bp Cut
on Nov. 6, 2008 • Comment!
- How Will Obama's Victory Affect the Dollar?
- FOMC Preview: How Far Will the Fed Go?
- Dollar Hits 2 Year High As Equities Continue Sell-Off
- G7 Statement on Yen: All Talk, No Action
Counting Chickens: How Much Is the Market Already Pricing In a Fed Funds Rate Cut?
on Oct. 25, 2008 • 10 Comments
- How Forex Trading Ranges Have Expanded Since 2007