View as an RSS Feed
Let The Party Begin (And Watch The Mounting Fear In The Fed Chairman's Eyes As The CPI Rises)
- In spite of the Fed's almost humorous self-confidence, price inflation seems to be on its way even without significant GDP or employment progress.
- Unless our money managers change identity or miraculously find wisdom, this Keynesian experiment with fiat money will eventually come to a bitter end.
- Historically, financial claims on current goods production and services, gold, and contracts related directly to these items are the only monies that have not eventually led economies into self-destruction.
Inflation Is Already Here (You Just May Not Be Looking In The Right Place)
Mon, Jan. 27 • 29 Comments
- Asset Bubbles: How Do I Love Thee?
- If The Fed Won't Do It, Who Will?
How Fed Policy Could Be Causing Asset Bubbles (Which Must Burst)
Apr. 1, 2013 • 4 Comments
- The Evident Folly Of The Pseudo-Rational Marketplace
- U.S. Dollar: The Biggest Moral Hazard Of Them All
- The Games Europeans Play
- Has Gold Peaked Or Not?
The Dastardly European-Style VAT Tax
Feb. 24, 2012 • 17 Comments
- A Default By Any Other Name...
What To Do If There's QE3?
Aug. 23, 2011 • 6 Comments
- Pictures Worth a Trillion Words
Be Sure to Tune In to the Bernanke Show
Apr. 26, 2011 • 2 Comments
- The M&M Indicator: Predicting the Coming Food Price Crisis
- Is Gold Back?
- Bernanke Practices Golf as the Whole World Watches
- Nature's Golden Standard Is Back
Recession, The Movie: Have We Reached a Climax?
Jun. 29, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Inflation, Or No Inflation, That Is the Question
- In Uncertain Times Like These, Give Me a Safe Haven
But Ben, A Bubble Has No National Boundaries!
Jan. 5, 2010 • 13 Comments
- The People's Wisdom: An Individual Gold Standard
- Will a New Gold Standard Make Our Future Brighter?
Are Markets Efficient and / or Rational?
Oct. 5, 2009 • Comment!
The Gold Standard: As Relevant as Ever
Sep. 10, 2009 • 9 Comments
Hyperinflation Is Not an Option, Say Some
Aug. 3, 2009 • 3 Comments
Throwing Out the Efficient Markets Theory
Jul. 13, 2009 • 4 Comments
- Get Your Gold from a Vending Machine
Speculative Thoughts on Possible Future Trends
May. 4, 2009 • 4 Comments
Fed Spent Last Nine Years Sleeping on the Job
Apr. 27, 2009 • 9 Comments
- Government Intervention Run Amok Number 20: Bank Intervention