Kehong Wen started IQR Investments, which uses global, fundamental and quantitative research to make investment decisions. IQR control risks through going both long and short, sector rotation, and active management. Our strategy returned 76% for 2009, and 25% for 2010. With a 3-year cumulative return of 62%, the fund outperformed 99% of domestic equity mutual funds.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Kehong Wen.
Currently, there are no book details for Kehong Wen.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
System seemed to be stuck. Sorry about multiple talks on SPF... It's getting high. Earnings Monday. Apr 14, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- LL is reporting next week. ... on Is Lumber Liquidators About To Get Taken To The...
- PCE core up by 0.1%. Risk o... on Apr. Personal Income and Outlays: Income +0.2% ...
- Cost of production is runni... on Copper in 2011: A Beijing Opera
- Can you elaborate on the po... on Calculating Mesabi Trust's Q4 Distribution
- I like your thesis. There i... on Enter Yuan: Dawn of the Tri-Polar Era
Latest comments on Kehong's Articles