View as an RSS Feed
- New York City Home Prices Are Headed for Collapse
Shadow Inventory Threatens All Major Metro Housing Markets
on May 5, 2011 • 8 Comments
- Strategic Defaults Threaten All Major U.S. Housing Markets
- Shadow Housing Inventory: The Coming Avalanche?
Home Equity Lines of Credit: The Next Looming Disaster?
on Sep 12, 2010 • 15 Comments
- Growing Rental Trends Undermine U.S. Home Sales
- FHA Insured Mortgages: A Disaster in the Making, Part 2
- FHA Insured Mortgages: A Disaster in the Making, Part 1
- Banks Refusing to Put Foreclosed Homes Over $300,000 on the Market
- Commercial Real Estate: Is There a Bottom in Sight?
Why Many U.S. Housing Markets Continue to Weaken
on Jun 11, 2010 • 9 Comments
- Is Massive Refinancing During Bubble Years a Ticking Bomb?
- Soaring Short Sales Could Reduce 'Shadow Inventory' Backlog