- 'Tis The Season For Markets To Flux Up - Twitter Tweets Success
- The Fed Says It's Bad Out There, Stocks Say It's Good: What's An Investor To Do?
- Political Antics Won't Hurt The Markets - Republicans Better Beware
- Ben Bernanke Is Walter White: Welcome To The Breaking Bad Economy
- Is Your Portfolio Combat Ready?
This user currently has no profile.
Keith Springer is the KTXL FOX40 Financial Analyst, the author of "Facing Goliath: How to Triumph in the Dangerous Market Ahead," radio host of "Smart Money with Keith Springer" on 1530 KFBK, editor of the Smart Money Newsletter, a market technician, a financial writer, multinational philanthropist, and President and founder of Springer Financial Advisors in Sacramento CA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm. He has developed a US Trademarked proprietary process known as Top-Down Tactical™ for building tax-efficient and retirement portfolios for high net worth individuals. Keith has been providing professional financial advice for more than 28 years, specializing in wealth management solutions ...More for the most complex individual and institutional portfolios worldwide.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Springer Financial Advisors Keith Springer's holistic personal approach is distinctive in the industry. We identify not just your financial goals but your life’s goals. How will you pay for your children’s college or assist your aging parents? What kind of legacy do you wish to leave? How much money do you need to live comfortably for ...More
the rest of your life while taking the least amount of risk possible? Your answers guide us as we take the helm of your wealth management strategies. As your needs or the market changes, our ongoing management process ensures your assets evolve as well. We present the options, you make the choices. Springer Financial Advisors is a fee-based Registered Investment Advisor—which means we do not charge commissions for transactions or loads on mutual funds. We never receive any incentives to use an investment in our client portfolios. This puts us on the same team with you, eliminating the pressure to buy and sell, and freeing us of the conflict of interest that often exists with traditional brokerage relationships.
Keith Springer's Financial Blog Keith Springer provides in-depth critical economic and market commentary: including weekly newsletter publications, media quotes and special interviews, as well as seminar invitations for those interested in gaining further financial knowledge from Keith in person.
Facing Goliath: How to Triumph in the Dangerous Market Ahead Few will see it coming. Those who are prepared will prosper, while the rest will likely endure serious financial and personal hardship. Facing Goliath sums up complex economic concepts and often-overlooked historical perspective in an engaging style and a sensible approach to impending investment challenges. ...More
This book explains—in plain English—how we as a nation got into the current financial dilemma, why it’s not going away anytime soon, and how to prepare for the exceedingly dangerous economic environment that lies ahead.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Fed tries to offset Fiscal Cliff shenanigans http://bit.ly/T7Rb4P Dec 19, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks. I love "Wag th... on Bernanke Plays A Little Slap And Tickle: Issues...
- Thanks Jeff, I appreciate y... on The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades - Q...
- The investment climate is i... on 5 ETFs Investors Should Closely Watch Ahead Of ...
- The market is getting a lit... on Underlying Problems Remain Regardless of Greek ...
- Things are getting pretty b... on A Divergence of Earnings and Economic Growth
Latest comments on Keith's Articles
- goldstriker on The Fed Says It's Bad Out There, Stocks Say It'...
- dancing diva on The Fed Says It's Bad Out There, Stocks Say It'...
- investingInvestor on The Fed Says It's Bad Out There, Stocks Say It'...
- MLP Trader on The Fed Says It's Bad Out There, Stocks Say It'...
- mobyss on The Fed Says It's Bad Out There, Stocks Say It'...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »