Why 2015 Looks Good
- The outlook for stocks, bonds, gold, the dollar and real estate.
- Why cheap oil is good for you.
- Investor strategy.
The Only Thing The Market Cares About
- The Fed sets the mood.
- Low oil prices mean more consumer spending.
- Stocks look cheap.
Don't Fear The Inflation Reaper
- Why are stocks going higher?
- The two kinds of deflation.
- What is the new industrial revolution?
Is This Just A Correction Or The Big Crash?
Oct. 17, 2014 • 11 Comments
- Why stocks are going down.
- Investor strategy to build a bulletproof retirement plan.
- Stock market positives and negatives.
These 3 Things Will Keep Stocks Moving Higher...Which May Surprise You
- Why stocks are not going down.
- Negative inflation will keep rates down.
- A special word on Apple (APPL).
Do Not Fear Inflation, It's A Long Way Off
- Why inflation is not in the cards.
- Is this a stock bubble.
- Investor Strategy.
Time To Take Some Chips Off The Table
- Market overbought and needs time to consolidate.
- Why we will have no inflation for many years.
- A strategy for Investors.
The Dangerous, Neurotic Market
- The biggest issues we are facing.
- Understanding two very different messages from bonds and stocks about the economy.
- Why the bond market is usually right.
There's A Storm Brewing: Time To Be The Lighthouse And Not The Boat
- Increase in volatility in stocks forecasts trouble.
- Beware of May and walk away.
- Tactical investors will be rewarded most.
The Increase In Volatility Spells Trouble For The Market
- Severe correction looming.
- 4th quarter setting up to be strong.
- Nimble traders can profit short term.
Preparing Your Portfolio For Deflation
- Investors walk a tightrope, but must have a safety net.
- This year will be tougher for investors but no crash this year.
- Economy will take off again when Echo-Boomers start spending.
- Good News Is Now Good News, And Bad Is Bad Again
- Does A Tough Start Mean A Bad Year?
- Bernanke Plays Santa: Fed Delivers Christmas
- Do You Believe In Santa? As Long As The Market Does, It Will Be A Merry Christmas
- 'Tis The Season For Markets To Flux Up - Twitter Tweets Success
- The Fed Says It's Bad Out There, Stocks Say It's Good: What's An Investor To Do?
- Political Antics Won't Hurt The Markets - Republicans Better Beware
- Ben Bernanke Is Walter White: Welcome To The Breaking Bad Economy
- Is Your Portfolio Combat Ready?
- Will The Market Answer Bernanke's Prayers?
- Bernanke Delivers Knockout Punch To Bonds - Mistakenly
- Did The Bond Bubble Burst?
- Heads I Win, Tails You Lose
- Markets Dance As Bernanke 'Makes It Rain'
- The Least Run-Down House On An Abandoned Street
- Cyprus Loss Is A Gain For U.S.
- A Bear In Bull's Clothing
- The Little Engine That Could: Why Stocks Are Rising
- Washington's Bickering Could Harm Investors
- The Bull Is Looking A Little Tired - It May Be Time For Its Post-Earnings Nap
- Small Investors Feed Sharks