Ken Doctor’s work centers on the transformation of consumer media in the digital age. He is the author of “Newsonomics: Twelve New Trends That Will Shape the News You Get,” which has been translated into Mandarin Chinese, Korean and Portuguese. He contributes to his own Newsonomics.com website... More
The Newsonomics of News in a Diversified World $GHC, $NYT, $NWS http://seekingalpha.com/p/1xit Dec 31, 2013
The Newsonomics of TBD’s New D.C. News Site $GHC http://seekingalpha.com/p/1vgw Dec 31, 2013
10 Reasons to Watch New Washington D.C. Start-Up TBD $GHC http://seekingalpha.com/p/1ug5 Dec 31, 2013
Share this content with a colleague
- David Jackson on News Flash!: Circulation Up 1042% Ken, just wanted to say that I've really enjoye...
- Peter Larson on The Newsonomics Of Amazon Vs Main Street Nice article,The problem with same day delivery...
- Ken Doctor on The Newsonomics Of The Global Media Imperative David: Thanks much. A long time away, so distan...
- David Jackson on The Newsonomics Of The Global Media Imperative Ken, great article. At what point do you think ...
- billbennettnz on The Newsonomics of the Emerging 1, 2, 3, 4 News Business Model Would it be possible to show a scan of the Wire...
- Pocantico Signals New Networked Future for "Watchdog" News Sites (2 Comments)
- The Newsonomics Of The Global Media Imperative (2 Comments)
- News Flash!: Circulation Up 1042% (1 Comment)
- The Newsonomics of Apple's/Google's/Press+'s Pay-for-All (1 Comment)
- Myths of Murdoch: News International, Fox, the Post, WSJ and Rupert (1 Comment)