This user currently has no profile.
Kendall J. Anderson, CFA is the founder and President of Anderson Griggs Investments. Anderson Griggs manages equity only and balanced separate accounts from Rock Hill, South Carolina. Kendall was recognized by Money Manager Review as the number 1 large cap growth manager for 2004. His management of the firm’s large quality separate account has earned a Morningstar 4-Star rating for the 10 year period ending 12-31-09. Advisor Perspectives, a leading publisher serving financial advisors, awarded Kendall with the inaugural Venerated Voices Award as the most-widely read commentary by professional financial advisors in 2010, for his commentary titled “Good Enough” with Ken Fisher, Marty Whitman and Warren Buffett, published ...More on November 30th, 2010. He is a regular contributor to Morningstar.com and Seeking Alpha, the most recognized names in the financial community for timely and actionable opinion and analysis. Kendall's company website may be found at www.andersongriggs.com. On a personal note, Kendall is one of just 400 individuals who have successfully finished the “Iron Butt Rally,” the “World’s Toughest Motorcycle Competition.” The Rally lasts for 11 days and covers more than 11,000 miles.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA).
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The latest Dalbar study add... on Views Of The Insane On Diversification
- Goldenretiree - Thanks for ... on Procter & Gamble Still a Strong Buy After All T...
- El Luchador - Just a note t... on Procter & Gamble Still a Strong Buy After All T...
- I just wanted all of you to... on Procter & Gamble Still a Strong Buy After All T...
- To all: Thanks for the comm... on 2 Dividend-Payers for Tuesday: Abbott and Kellogg
Latest comments on Kendall J. Anderson, CFA's Articles