View as an RSS Feed
IBM: A Solid Investment For The Frugal Investor
- With limited opportunities to buy low, we have to fend off the urge to buy something at any price just because we have the cash available.
- Investments chosen should at least have the ability to preserve wealth and the possibility of producing a total return in excess of the expected returns from the market itself.
- We believe IBM has the ability to meet these dual objectives.
- The S&P 500 Has Not Been Particularly Difficult To Beat...
- Our 5 Year Forecast Beginning February 4, 2013
- Lessons From Graham's 'The Intelligent Investor,' Chapter 8
Our 5-Year S&P 1500 And Sector Forecast
Feb. 23, 2012 • 3 Comments
- 2011: A Year of Low Volatility For The S&P 500
- Supply And Demand: What IPOs And Buybacks Are Telling Intelligent Investors
- Seeking Income From AAA Rated Corporations
- Consumer Confidence And Forward Returns Of The S&P 500
- Software Giant SAP Is A Worthy Investment
- S&P 500 To Gain 10.48% By Year End: Reuters Poll
The Common Stock Commandments of Claude N. Rosenberg, Jr.
Editors' Pick • Aug. 22, 2011 • 6 Comments
- Want Cheap Stocks? Take a Look at the S&P 100
- Novartis: A Common Sense Approach to Biotech
- Procter & Gamble Still a Strong Buy After All This Time
What Is Conservative About Absolute Return, Market Neutral or Long/Short Mutual Funds
May. 25, 2011 • 2 Comments
- 2 Dividend-Payers for Tuesday: Abbott and Kellogg
- Accenture Is Firing on All Cylinders
- 2 Stocks for Tuesday: Kohl's and TJX Companies
- Our Five-Year S&P 1500 and Sector Forecast
Estimated Earnings, Future Stock Prices and Why This Market Is Overvalued
Feb. 9, 2011 • 14 Comments
- Be Selective With Healthcare Stocks
Seven Questions for ETF Investors
Dec. 13, 2010 • 1 Comment
- 'Good Enough' Investing With Fisher, Whitman and Buffett
- Dow 55,000 by 2030?
- Tales of the Bull and Bear Bond Market
A Mad World and John Maynard Keynes
Sep. 14, 2010 • Comment!
Mr. Market’s 10% Opportunity
Editors' Pick • Aug. 31, 2010 • 17 Comments
- Lessons From M&A
A 10-Step Process of Improving Portfolio Returns: Part IV
Aug. 5, 2010 • Comment!
A 10-Step Process of Improving Portfolio Returns: Part III
Jul. 28, 2010 • Comment!
A 10-Step Process of Improving Portfolio Return: Part II
Jul. 28, 2010 • 5 Comments