View as an RSS Feed
- High Yielding Equity Portfolio Studies Found Biased
- Return On Equity Pales Compared To Return On Invested Capital
- Ford: Engineering of the Financial Kind
Pensions: Is $3 Trillion in Equities About to Hit the Market?
on Feb. 15, 2011 • 2 Comments
- How Analysts Can Make an Accurate Presentation of Free Cash Flow
The Importance of Cost of Equity in Security Valuation
on Jan. 11, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Slowing Economic Growth Means Greater Focus on Economic Profit
- Firms Holding On to Cost Cuts
- Will a Low Score in the Super Bowl Reverse the New Year's Rally?
- Growing Free Cash Flows: A Look at IBM and Google
Labor Report, Stock Options and Fair Treatment of Equity Investors
on Dec. 6, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Recent Market Drop to Impact Pension Contributions
- Considering Sovereign Risk When Contemplating Fair Valuation of Equity Securities: Case in Point, SK Telecom
- Look to Foreign ADRs for Greater Value Than U.S. Stocks
- On Honeywell's Pension Accounting
- Honeywell’s Pension Announcement Is a Smokescreen
- Taxes-An Important Cash Flow Metric
- Kraft's Dividend Is Hurting Its Valuation
- Rising Cash Flows: Economic Expansion or Cost Cutting / Financial Engineering?
- Self Insurance - A Boost to Cash Flow, But Also Risky
- Credit, Cost of Capital: Superior Predictors of Recession, Expansion and Stock Prices
- The Importance of Understanding Cash Flow
- Are Security Analysts Over Promising Again?
- Why Credit Ratings Are Still Important in Determining Stock Valuation
- MetLife News Is Just the Beginning
- Evaluating Research In Motion: Why It's a 'Buy'
- IBM: A Case for Sam Palmisano Firing Sam Palmisano
- IBM CEO Palmisano Should Look at Facts First
- New Age Security Analysis
- Was Oracle's 7% Rise Yesterday Justified?
- HP and Lexmark: Cost of Capital Key to Forecasting Stock Price
- Corporate Pensions: Many Won’t Be as Lucky as Heinz Employees