Ketan Desai, MD, PhD, is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of International Medical Consultants, a healthcare and pharmaceutical consulting company. In addition, he is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of IMC Radiology, the founder of a biotechnology company focusing on TBI, oncology, and inflammation, and a practicing physician. His areas of expertise include development of drugs in anti-infectives, oncology, rheumatology, pulmonary and immunology, vaccines, and metabolism. Dr. Desai was the Chief Medical Officer of Biothera, the Vice President of Pre-clinical and Clinical Research at Neose Technologies, the Global Clinical Director of Rheumatology at Aventis Pharmaceuticals and Director of Rheumatology and ...More Oncology at SmithKline Beecham. Dr. Desai is a published author (Germs of War).
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
GSK is down pre-market despite a positive panel recommendation. Some concerns about safety in label. Good buying opportunity? Nov 17, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- Things are never so simple.... on End Of Diesel Subsidy In India Bearish For Gold
- Actually, cocaine addiction... on John Hussman compares Bernanke to a doctor who ...
- Problem is that Rigel's Syk... on The Occultation Of Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- Lots of physicians got burn... on Will Physicians Prescribe Vivus' Qsymia?
- Yes, I did - another articl... on Will Physicians Prescribe Vivus' Qsymia?
Latest comments on Ketan Desai's Articles