- Diversifying Equity Risk In 2012: A Look At Treasuries, Gold And VIX
- Retirees Need More Than TIPS
Tax Matters: 4 Reasons QDI May Not Survive The 2012 Election Cycle
Mar. 7, 2012 • 2 Comments
- GLD Capital Gains Need Careful Tax Planning
- What HDV's Track Record Tells Us About The ETF Industry
- What Indian Weddings And Gold ETFs Have In Common
The ETF Landscape: A Flow Into Fixed Income (Video)
Dec. 23, 2011 • Comment!
From Pain To Gain: Using Investment Losses To Lower Your Tax Bill
Nov. 1, 2011 • 9 Comments
The Happiness Dilemma And Your Portfolio
Oct. 18, 2011 • Comment!
Rewriting The 4% Rule
Oct. 6, 2011 • 29 Comments
- Retirement's 4% Rule: What Is It And Why Is It So Popular?
- Dividend Growth Investing: Understanding Style And Stock Selection Risks
- Dividend Growth: Volatile Markets Revive An Old Investing Strategy
- Investing For Retirement Part III: Allocate Assets Based On Job Sector Risk
- A Private Matter: Income ETFs (HDV, LQD and OEF)
- Widening Discounts In Preferred Stocks: An Opportunity To Buy PFF?
- Investing For Retirement, Part II: The Importance of Asset Allocation
Financial Planning for These Volatile Times
Aug. 18, 2011 • 4 Comments
- High Yield Bonds and Large Cap Equities: Swimming Together in Volatile Markets
- Investing for Retirement Part I: Getting the Number Right
- Who Is Buying Those Gold and Silver ETFs and Why
Tax Gain Harvesting, Part II: A Word on State Taxes
Jul. 22, 2011 • 2 Comments
- Choosing Cash Over Equities: Not the 'Safe Play' It Appears to Be
- Tax Gain Harvesting: Don't Forget about 0% on Cap Gains and Qualified Dividends
- Inside or Outside: What Belongs in a Tax Deferred Retirement Account, What Doesn't?
- LinkedIn Compared to Facebook
- What's Gold Really Worth?
In Good Company: Institutional ETF Usage Trends
May. 26, 2011 • Comment!
Don't Mistake Your Silver for Gold, Central Banks Don't
May. 17, 2011 • 6 Comments
- Investing in an Era of Big Oil and Big Banks
- What's in the iShares Silver ETF? Silver!
- Can You Make Change for This $50 Gold Eagle?