View as an RSS Feed
View Kevin Greenhalgh's Articles BY TICKER:
iPad Cannibalization From iPhone 6 Sales Will Be Insignificant
- The iPhone 6 will be larger than previous iPhones.
- Many believe this will cannibalize iPad sales.
- These concerns have been greatly overblown.
Investing In The Age Of Giant Auto Recalls
- Modular platforms will lead to larger and larger recalls.
- Stock prices are often not immediately impacted by recalls.
- They are impacted by government hearings and fines.
- This gives investors an opportunity to get out before the fall.
Alcoa: The Biggest Winner From The Aluminum Ford F150
- The 2015 Ford F150 will be the first all aluminum pickup truck.
- This signals a fundamental shift towards aluminum in the automotive industry.
- While automakers take on risk in new manufacturing techniques, aluminum suppliers just get more business.
- Samsung Has Become Apple
- Buy Glu Mobile After Earnings
- Dassault Systemes: Short-Term Buying Opportunity For Long-Term Growth
- Facebook's Strength Reveals Twitter's Weakness
- NRZ, 30% Upside On Raised Dividend
An Analysis Of 'Alpha-Rich' Picks
Sep. 26, 2013 • 14 Comments
- The Business Case For Nvidia Shield
- Which Cell Carrier Will Win Your Upgrade?
- Nvidia To Get Boost From Haswell Release
- Which Carrier Will Survive The Death Of Phone Subsidies?
- Newcastle Investment Corporation: Buying Opportunity In An 8.8% Yielder
- Takeaway From Nvidia's Investor Day