Kevin M. O'Brien

View Kevin M. O'Brien's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 3 Stocks Worth Buying Puts On In An Overbought Market [View instapost]
    This coming from a guy who asked me how to trade the VXX and GLD? Seriously.
    Apr 10, 2013. 06:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Offers Investors An Annualized Gross Return Of Up To 25% Over The Next 5 Years [View article]
    Can back that up, too.
    Apr 10, 2013. 06:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Tell that to the employees... this stock has been dead in the water for years. Makes money, no growth... at least from an investor standpoint. Bold article. Many problems.
    Apr 10, 2013. 06:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • New Book Published On Bollinger Bands With Loads Of Charts  [View instapost]
    Is this Napolean guy even rational... this is just the e-mails.

Kevin M. O'Brien March 22 at 4:37pm
    You aren't too bright. Hope you don't have children.

napoleondynamitey April 9 at 6:07am
    Kevin... can you please respond to the GOOG question I posed? Friday April 5th 2013... between 10:30-10:32 EST--- what did price do relative to the 2 minute 12 period sma Bolllinger Bands?

In addition-- there are numerous posts you have yet to address-- can you please respond asap?

Be careful how you respond-- if you reply with anything derogatory whatsoever-- it will be immediately posted via tinygrab screenshot with a URL for all readers to see.

Just be objective and there won't be any issues Kevin.

You are selling a new book on bollinger bands-- it's high time you act in a professional manner and provide rebuttal to your critics in defense of your thesis. If you can't do that-- then surely you can't expect anyone to purchase your wares.

Kevin M. O'Brien April 9 at 1:38pm
    It has become difficult for me (and everyone else from the feedback I receive) to even try to find any comments that aren't some sort of attack of some nature that is relevant to trading, so I really don't even bother looking at it anymore because it is wasting everyone's time, not just myself. So, in some ways while you may think you are making a point, you are in fact drawing away comments and such. I can provide you with about a hundred e-mails mentioning that they don't bother to look anymore. Also, I would have been more than willing to answer your question, but like I said, it is hard to locate any comments from you where I don't have to scroll up and down the page endlessly for the same comments.

What was your question on Google from last week?

napoleondynamitey April 9 at 2:18pm
    Kevin it isn't difficult at all.

Look at GOOG yesterday... Friday 4/5/2013... at precisely the 10:30 - 10:32 EST 2 minute period on your line chart with bollingers. Please tell me what you see.

You are stating falsehood when you state candlestick wicks skew the chart... and I can prove it. In addition... I can prove that your line charts are misleading and leave out crucial data relative to price movement.

So we can have the discussion here-- and I will then screen capture your response and post it on the thread w/ a URL... or you can be professionally transparent and respond to the thread.

Either way I will prove you are providing misleading and erroneous information.

If Im wrong and you're right-- well then you have nothing to worry about now...do you?

Kevin M. O'Brien April 9 at 8:56pm
    Ok, I did not look at your comment on that, hence, I did not see it, which is why I asked you.

Now, we all know your supposed "theory". Great. I know what works, or I wouldn't be doing this. However, i am not saying what you do doesn't work. Understand?

What did I see on that GOOG chart, on 4/5? Are you kidding? I saw a trade that was obviously was going to work out in minutes, so I bought it. Also, yesterday was not Friday or 4/5/13. Please, post this wherever you want. One thing for you to consider is that when i am trading, I do not capture every single screen I see all day. That would kind of diminish my trading, agree. Especially on such time-sensitive trades such as these. In fact, if someone did wait, they wouldn't have gotten in it at all.

What exactly is your "exact" theory, anyway. Not trying to be rude, just asking. You have been all over the place so much I really have no idea.

By the way, Nice Apple trade today. You catch that one?

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin M. O'Brien April 9 at 9:15pm
    Just wanted to share this e-mail with you I received tonight. I get a lot of these, and yeah, I am glad to see stories like this...

"I started with 20,000$ in my account and in a little over a month I've built my account to 34,207.34. I'm a firm believer in your system!!!! It has brought me daily profits every time!!!"

Again, this strategy is built on patience. Something a lot of traders cannot do, unfortunately.

napoleondynamitey April 10 at 6:29am
    Kevin... listen to what I am asking you. Last Friday... April 5th... GOOG. Tell me on your line chart what you see between 10:30-10:32 EST. Backtesting... get it? Whether it is today... or we rewind time back to 4/5 at 10:33 EST... it will look exactly the same. So just tell me what you see.... and if there is a pierce of the bollinger band or not.

napoleondynamitey April 10 at 6:30am
    Oh... and how about you forward me that email so I can ask the trader a couple questions. Anybody can type a quote.

Kevin M. O'Brien April 10 at 6:44am
    Right, I, just to please you, write up a fake e-mail? Does that even sound rational? Then you wonder why I don't respond to you, even though I have the last 4 e-mails, as I said I would if you ever did e-mail me.

In regards to your question, yes, the price action clearly broke the Bollinger Band-- WITHOUT QUESTION. What are you looking at not to see that?

Trying to be cordial with you but it goes nowhere.

napoleondynamitey April 10 at 8:18am
    Kevin-- it clearly does not pierce the bollinger band on a Line on Close chart.. you are dead wrong. How can you say it does? You visually have no representation of such a thing occurring. Which means if you glanced for a second past the point in real time where it spiked and then dropped.. you would have no clue that a pierce occurred. This is where line charts are faulty compared to candlesticks. I am posting the chart comparisons right now on the thread... please provide a rebuttal if you refute the obvious.

This is a HUGE problem with line on close charting... and it is unfathomable why you choose to promote such an inferior method. It takes complete awareness of key resistance and support levels as well.

Refute it? Then tell me why Im wrong. In the meantime- all will see the fact that there is NO SKEW WHATSOEVER WITH CANDLESTICKS.. YOU ARE PROVIDING ERRONEOUS INFO.

Kevin M. O'Brien April 10 at 8:37am
    Are we talking about the same trade here? Because what I traded was one of the better set-ups i've seen in about two weeks.

Kevin M. O'Brien April 10 at 8:38am
    Unfortunately, I did not save the trade on snippet as I wanted to get in the trade quickly.

Kevin M. O'Brien April 10 at 8:43am
    Also, every single person on my Skype chat group got into that trade. But according to you, it was a bad trade that took a whopping 8 minutes to sell.

napoleondynamitey April 10 at 8:43am
    Kevin please use some intellectual logic here.

I gave you the SPECIFIC DAY AND TIME. All you have to do is go to your broker statement online and see what trade you did. I have no idea what you took and if we are talking about the same trade... and I don't care.. it is irrelevant to the discussion.

I am talking about a specific chart example for solely the purpose of pointing out significant flaws in your charting thesis. The flaws are briefly outlined in my post. The screenshot is posted on the thread now.

Please provide a rebuttal for all to see.

napoleondynamitey April 10 at 8:45am
    "according to you, it was a bad trade that took a whooping 8 minutes to sell".

What in the world are you talking about???? I never said anything was a bad trade-- where do you deduce this???

This has nothing to do with a good trade or bad trade... do you comprende?

napoleondynamitey April 10 at 8:51am
    Incidentally-- I have a plethora of other screenshots in various stocks that I can provide over and over proving that you are using the most faulty and misleading chart type imaginable... it is ludicrous that you promote such a trading strategy that would set the trader up for failure from the getgo.

Kevin M. O'Brien April 10 at 8:56am
    Right, tell that to those who do great. You are a complete, in a cover of anonymity. Tell you what, write an article, a book, an Instablog, anything. Prove it. You won't, though. That is very obvious. Have a great day trading.

napoleondynamitey April 10 at 8:56am
    And yes-- I do believe you will state anything and everything with no empirical proof whatsoever in an effort to promote yourself for monetary gain.

If I am wrong-- all you have to do is either forward the so called emails or provide a screenshot with a URL via tinygrab to prove it.

But you have been all about since inception stating grandiose claims but not ever backing anything up... whether it be live trades with detailed examples... or now these so called emails.

Why is it so hard for you to back up your claims? If it isnt.. that prove it. Otherwise it is obvious there is another agenda here.

Kevin M. O'Brien April 10 at 8:58am
    Even though I think you have some very serious issues that need to be worked out, I will still offer you to come to San Diego at my expense and teach you a thing or two on how to trade. What say you?

napoleondynamitey April 10 at 8:59am
    "Right, tell that to those who do great." What??? LOL

Where are they Kevin??? Where are the minions proving that on your threads???

"Prove it"??? LOL... I just did on the thread... your charting system is faulty... and you provided erroneous information. I just proved you wrong... heeello....??? Am I wrong? Well then.... prove it.

You can't.. plain and simple. And I am making it a point to make your unsuspecting readers aware that all is not what it appears with you.

Kevin M. O'Brien April 10 at 9:04am
    They trade actually, a novelty to you. They don't have time to go back and forth with someone like you who obviously is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

napoleondynamitey April 10 at 9:04am
    I know how to trade Kevin.

I already addressed your invite long ago. Readers have been awaiting your response to my post for months now. But of course you don't remember do you? Or you don't know what Im referring to... do you?

You are a marketeer looking to profit by selling a website... an ebook.. and live training... you make grandiose claims about making 24% week after week.. turning 25k into 31k.... yet you refuse to prove what you claim is easy by posting live trades for a week.. a very simple task. Yet you refuse. Because you can't do it. I don't need to see that for myself in person... I already know it cant be done... because your system is flawed on so many levels as I have pointed out numerous times.

Please reply once again... the readers will eventually see this entire thread.

Kevin M. O'Brien April 10 at 9:07am
    Speaking of trading, your nonsense is making me miss trades. You are welcomed to continue, however.

napoleondynamitey April 10 at 9:09am
    I have just notified the readers of your banter here...

They are now aware that you seem to have time to reply over and over via private email with no substance whatsoever... yet so much as can't find the time or make the efffort to address your naysayers and posts filled with critique.

I have informed your readers I will screenshot this thread for them to read... so be careful on the insutls like you just did.. it wont help your website or image.

Kevin M. O'Brien April 10 at 9:09am
    No problem, I'll post your nonsense too. Have a great day.
    Apr 10, 2013. 12:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Book Published On Bollinger Bands With Loads Of Charts  [View instapost]
    Lovely.
    Apr 6, 2013. 05:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Book Published On Bollinger Bands With Loads Of Charts  [View instapost]
    Thanks for your response. I do not like to use candlesticks when I am live trading for various reasons: first, they can make a chart look better than it really is because of the wick. I am looking for precise action on the BB, wanting it to clearly show a break above or below the bands. The candle charts can skew that look. On longer-term trades, I love candle charts.
    Apr 6, 2013. 12:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Book Published On Bollinger Bands With Loads Of Charts  [View instapost]
    Jealousy always breeds contempt, ain't that so? Nice trade Thursday on GOOG, around 10:30 am est. I'm sure the naysayers never even looked at it. Comical.
    Apr 6, 2013. 12:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Stocks Worth Buying Puts On In An Overbought Market [View instapost]
    Hey, Kim I deleted it. I reported you, as well for a number f things.
    Mar 23, 2013. 02:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Stocks Worth Buying Puts On In An Overbought Market [View instapost]
    You used to pull the same stunts as Napolean. Almost identical. All day and night. So cut it.
    Mar 23, 2013. 02:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Stocks Worth Buying Puts On In An Overbought Market [View instapost]
    Come clean about what? I have not one thing to prove to anyone.
    Mar 23, 2013. 02:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Stocks Worth Buying Puts On In An Overbought Market [View instapost]
    What I trade is my business, although I really wouldn't mind. I actually get a kick out of Napolean, Kim (who was warned before to stop posting on my articles, which I agreed to), and his clan.What I do mind is repetitive comments with an agenda, and I honestly don't have time for it. Maybe if it was genuine without an agenda it would be different. Seriously, man.
    Mar 23, 2013. 02:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Low-Risk Citigroup Earnings Trade [View article]
    You act like making 6k a week is hard? Wow.
    Mar 23, 2013. 02:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Low-Risk Citigroup Earnings Trade [View article]
    Of what, stating the facts? I should have done that a long time ago.
    Mar 23, 2013. 02:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Low-Risk Citigroup Earnings Trade [View article]
    It is ok with me if you want to write on here, B50. This guy has used at least 25 usernames over the past few months. It's all he does.
    Mar 23, 2013. 02:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Low-Risk Citigroup Earnings Trade [View article]
    I encourage him to do so. You do realize that once something is published in written form is is copyrighted?
    Mar 23, 2013. 02:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment