Kevin M. O'Brien

View Kevin M. O'Brien's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Consider Put Options With These 3 Stocks [View article]
    LNKD trade doing excellent. Hope everyone got in this one.
    Oct 9 01:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Weekly Options With The SPDR Gold Trust And Others [View article]
    Marc- what's difficult to gauge about the GLD is that at any moment it can make a large swing. Any news, whether commodity or market related, can make a difference. I tend to let this trade run until Wednesday (after purchasing the previous Thursday morning). If it hasn't moved much by then, I let it go. This is how I manage the position. Being consistent with this trade, in my opinion, is key. Thanks for your response.
    Oct 9 10:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Consider Put Options With These 3 Stocks [View article]
    Really?
    Oct 2 12:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Consider Put Options With These 3 Stocks [View article]
    Thanks for your comment, but are you sure about that? I firmly disagree, which is why I wrote the article.
    Oct 2 12:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Consider Put Options With These 3 Stocks [View article]
    You make a good point, but based off "estimates"... thanks for the response. I still can't understand how AMZN still struggles with its EPS. For a company that's well-established, it's actually sad. Your thoughts on that? Thanks for your response.
    Oct 1 01:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    Mlace- take what is said with a grain of salt. You can e-mail me at anytime and I am more than glad to give you a call at your convenience, and provide references.
    Oct 1 01:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    Article in the works... I guarantee you will love it.
    Oct 1 01:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    What's the over/under that SteadyOptions, PassionFruit, and Tech Trader are all from Canada? Hint Hint. Never realized he was so desperate for subscribers, then again, I do have the e-mails...
    Oct 1 01:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Consider Put Options With These 3 Stocks [View article]
    You're welcome... thanks
    Oct 1 11:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Consider Put Options With These 3 Stocks [View article]
    I agree with you, not all shares will be sold off. Even if 20% do, it will still heavily effect the stock price. Time will tell. Thanks.
    Oct 1 09:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Consider Put Options With These 3 Stocks [View article]
    Thank you. I appreciate that. LNKD looking good (for puts) so far at the open today...
    Oct 1 09:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    Waiting on your response Kim?
    Sep 30 01:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    Dan???
    Sep 29 10:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    First of all... let me clear one thing up: I never say all of my trades are guaranteed winners. That's not how I work, nor how I say things, even though Kim Klaiman has been running with that for months. In my next article, I think it would only be fair to show some of Kim Klaiman's/SteadyOptions e-mails to me (at the end), and leave it up to the reader to decide, along with so much evidence that proves a point. I wish you well in your trading adventures.
    Sep 29 10:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment