Kevin M. O'Brien

View Kevin M. O'Brien's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    Get ready Klaiman.
    Sep 29, 2012. 07:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    I wish hum luck in answering them.
    Sep 29, 2012. 07:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    I take nothing personally. One of the first rules of life. However, I will provide an article about Kim Klaiman's approach. I can personally guarantee this article will be a big hit. And rightfully so. Promise it's out by Thursday. It's going to be a long one.
    Sep 29, 2012. 07:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    I will write an article on Kim Klaiman's/Steady Options trading approach and why it doesn't work as advertised. Many gray areas. I will not mention names in the article, just my opinion. It should be a good one...
    Sep 29, 2012. 03:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    Sep 29, 2012. 03:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    First of all, before you say something, know the details. Would you meet someone who kept asking your bank number over the phone who wasn't in the United States, let alone anywhere? I would hope not. I cannot say anything else regarding this, and it is definitely none of your concern legally.
    Sep 29, 2012. 03:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    GL- There have been complete and downright lies mentioned, which is why I have ignored the posts from certain individuals. I don't have time to play games, so why bother. Regarding Kim, I have chosen to take the high road. I think most of the people who write erroneous comments (many of which aren't even on the topic of the article written) and expecting me to reply to that is ridiculous. Take Passion4... on the CF article, this person goes off into topics I have no idea what he is even talking about. So I'm expected to respond to that? Not gonna happen.

I asked Passion to take a weekly challenge. He passed on it, even though initially he said he would. That's when I said what is the point here, it's wasting my time, and I don't have the time for it.

I would like to say one thing to you. You contacted me last year via e-mail, and I even offered to call you by telephone on my dime and time, so I could help you out in any way I could. I have and still do this for literally hundreds of people over the last year, ever since I started to write on SA.
    Sep 29, 2012. 03:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Mosaic's Earnings On October 2 [View article]
    As it stands now, MOS is trading right near the preferred strike price of $57.50. Hard to gauge what will happen on Monday's trading, but I would like to have MOS sit near that, give or take a little. Try to get in at the early a.m. if all remains the same.
    Sep 29, 2012. 07:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    Please, do not compare me with anything to do with Steady Options, Kim Klaiman, AK1004, or whatever name he is using. Totally different approach. If someone thinks you can make money trading options with a method that involves selling options ahead of earnings based on increased IV then by all means, go ahead. I'm a realist. I like to be cash free every day on my trades... this is what my strategy is based on. Comparing apples to oranges...
    Sep 29, 2012. 07:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    Sep 29, 2012. 07:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weekly Meetings In San Diego, CA Or Chicago, IL [View instapost]
    Good luck with that. Know what you're getting into champ.
    Sep 29, 2012. 07:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Mosaic's Earnings On October 2 [View article]
    Transaction history and all... no lying, o.k.?
    Sep 28, 2012. 01:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Mosaic's Earnings On October 2 [View article]
    Good luck. I wanna know what you paid from the start AK1004.
    Sep 28, 2012. 01:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Mosaic's Earnings On October 2 [View article]
    I believe there is an agreement to not post on each other's articles. Yet, you continue to do so. I make no secret what I think of you, which is why I leave it at that. Other than that, you obviously have no clue how this trade works, the management of it, or anything in-between. That I'm not too surprised about, but what else is new?
    Sep 27, 2012. 07:07 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Mosaic's Earnings On October 2 [View article]
    Yeti- I tend to stay away from stocks when earnings are due that have a low share price. With RIMM at $6.77/share right now, I think it is going to be hard to profit on this one if trying to play it neutrally. I looked at a neutral calendar spread for RIMM, and it would work if the stock didn't move a whole lot, but if it does, then it would be a problem. I should have some earnings articles out soon that will be much better plays. I would stay away from (RIMM) this time. Thanks.
    Sep 27, 2012. 02:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment