View as an RSS Feed
View Kevin Quon's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACCL, ADNC, ADT, AGCO, ALAN, AMRS, ANGI, AT, ATRI, ATVI, AYR, AZO, BBRY, BBY, BCC, BG, BIOA, BNNY, CDXS, CECO, CERE, CLMS, CRM, CYCC, CZZ, DFRG, DMND, DRYS, DVA, ENOC, ENTA, EQC, ESI, EVGN, FB, FIVE, FLCM, FSLR, FSYS, FTK, GEVO, GILD, GLW, GOOG, HL, HTH, IMI, INSY, INWK, IOSP, IPHS, IRWD, IVAC, KEG, KMI, LO, LPIH, LTS, LYB, MAIN, MANU, MBII, MCP, MDR, MEI, MON, MPO, MT, NOW, NTRI, ODP, ONVO, OPK, PACB, PACR, PAY, PBI, PPO, REGI, RPAI, SBUX, SCTY, SFL, SHLD, STX, SUNE, SZYM, TINY, TPX, TSLA, UNIS, VALE, VSAR, WFM, WFT, WLT, YELP, ZNGA, ZTS
Is It Too Early To Invest In Versartis?
- Versartis recently completed its IPO and saw its shares rise on high demand after the offering.
- The Company is attempting to provide a longer lasting treatment to growth hormone deficiency.
- Prior attempts from other companies to provide a long-acting growth hormone have failed.
- The company's limited product pipeline concentrates investor risk.
5 Things To Know About Solazyme's Encapso
- Solazyme's new product line addresses the growing drilling fluids market.
- The company's product utilizes the whole microalgae cell in order to provide targeted lubrication.
- The ability to proactively reduce friction allows for increased cost savings for drilling companies.
Solazyme Looks To Strengthen Its Balance Sheet And Finds A Solution For Big Oil And Gas
- Solazyme plans to raise additional capital through a proposed offering of senior notes and common stock.
- The company already has aggressive plans for manufacturing capacity expansions.
- Encapso could serve as a product line that increases existing productivity which ultimately leads to cost savings.
Evogene: A Long-Term Growth Prospect In Plant Genomics
- Evogene has patented over 4,000 genes relevant for next-generation plant traits.
- The company targets key agricultural crops such as corn, soybean, wheat, rice and cotton.
- Key strategic collaborations exist with Monsanto, Bayer, DuPont, and Syngenta.
Is Now The Time To Sell AutoZone?
- AutoZone has maintained an extended market run on share buybacks and by the addition of new stores.
- The company's balance sheet has severely deteriorated.
- The valuation become stretched in light of a slow-growing industry.
Can Solazyme Find Growth In Hydraulic Fracturing?
- Solazyme appears to have developed a business line called Encapso.
- The company is developing biomass-based oil field chemicals.
- The composition of these chemicals appears to use spent microbial biomass and could serve as a co-product.
Is Office Depot On The Road To Recovery?
- Office Depot continues to expect significant savings from its latest merger with OfficeMax.
- Several insiders have recently purchased more company shares on the open market.
- The company expects to face a challenging year in 2014.
Has Tesla's Valuation Looked Too Far Into The Future?
- Tesla is now incorporating a large degree of future growth into its valuation.
- Future plans for the Gigafactory will require large amounts of capital that now exceed the company's current balance sheet.
- Analyst estimates remain based on forecasts that extend nearly 15 years into the future.
Why Solazyme Believes Algae Milk Is The Next Big Thing
- Solazyme recently displayed one use of its algal flours in the form of Algae Milk.
- Algal flour can be used in a wide range of applications.
- Limited innovation when it comes to food ingredients could provide Solazyme with a significant market opportunity.
- Is Now The Time To Buy Kinder Morgan As Insiders Invest?
- Why Solazyme Rose After Its 2013 Year-End Results
- Amyris Advances, But At What Cost?
- Can Changes To The Beverage Industry Affect Solazyme?
- Why Solazyme's Pathway For Growth Is Beginning To Clear Up
- Why Intermolecular Is Starting To Look Oversold
- Pacific Biosciences Gains Traction Even As Impatience Grows
- Is Yelp Still A Buy After A 500% Rise?
- Why Solazyme Caught Short Sellers By Surprise
- Why Solazyme Jumped On Its Latest Announcement
- Revisiting Solazyme, Part III: Putting The Plan In Motion
- Revisiting Solazyme, Part II: Where The Technology Is Leading
- Is OPKO Health Setting Up For A Short Squeeze?
- Revisiting Solazyme: Management's Take On Technology And Outlook
- Amyris: Can This Industrial Biotechnology Pioneer Still Thrive?
- For Solazyme, It Is All About Control
- Opko's Frost Increases His Purchases As Investors React
- Is Now The Time To Buy DryShips?
- InnerWorkings: Is Now The Time To Buy This Print Management Company?
- Taking A Look At Solazyme's New Oil Profile
- Why Typhoon Haiyan Shows The Need For Solazyme's Technology
- Pacific Biosciences Of California: Why Did This Genetic Analyzer Just Pop?
- Organovo: Why This 3-D Bioprinting Company Sold Off In A Hurry