Kevin Stevens

View Kevin Stevens' Comments BY TICKER:
  • 4 Key Trends Pressuring Zynga's Business--And The Numbers To Back It Up [View article]
    I enjoyed reading your article.
    What you are missing here is what everyone is missing - Game by Game Revenue. DAU data only shows people playing a free game. Just because a game has people using it does not mean they are paying customers. It simply means there are a lot of bored 13 year old kids playing a free game. You can get my perspective here: http://bit.ly/MSSq72 and I look forward to hearing what you have to say. I don't believe Zynga is going to survive and after reading this: http://scr.bi/NhzmPL I see absolutely no upside to buying Zynga unless someone wants to reward Zynga for theft.
    Aug 13, 2012. 08:43 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's Real Game Could Be Fraudville [View article]
    Check this link out. http://scr.bi/NhzmPL

This is what has me currently upset with Zynga. I really hate to see thieves and cheats rewarded. The whole Zynga IPO was a scam. Pincus has no desire to make the company succeed.
    Aug 12, 2012. 05:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook Is The Ant, Zynga Is The Grasshopper [View article]
    I wouldn't touch Zynga. FB I would short and aim for $6. Zynga is run by a thief. FB is run by a child who is also an idea thief. Offering to help your college buddies then stealing their work and ideas speaks volumes for the man's character. These thoughts are in the minds of many people and people work for companies that advertise - the very ones who will never advertise on FB. The very idea that Groupon, Facebook and Zynga are all using the same auditor Ernst & Young should also be a wake up call. They are the best book cookers in the business. There are much better places to invest your money.
    Aug 12, 2012. 12:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    NOTE:
    To anyone reading this article that does not believe Zynga is run by a thief I suggest you read this -

Aug 11, 2012. 07:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's Real Game Could Be Fraudville [View article]
    I already posted this but will re-post it for you too:

How does a dealer deal from the bottom of the deck? How does a magician pull a rabbit out of his hat?

Truth be told it could be as simple as turning a Zero into a One in the database. For example - The virtual deck is shuffled, the cards are dealt, all players with a One get good cards and winning hands, all players with a Zero get bad hands. There is a plethora of endless possibilities. Software has in the past been proven to cheat card players. It is nothing new.

I think the real question should be: If Zynga cannot be honest with it's employees and investors, why should we expect their games to be any different?
    Aug 11, 2012. 02:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's Real Game Could Be Fraudville [View article]
    I agree. Their theft and mismanagement does seem rather obvious.
    Companies like Zynga should not be rewarded for their ability to steal.
    Aug 11, 2012. 10:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment

Aug 11, 2012. 10:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's Real Game Could Be Fraudville [View article]
    Anyone depending on the shares to succeed - like the employees of Zynga who were screwed by the management of the company. And with online trading, anyone can trade. Do you think every investor has unlimited wealth and can afford to lose when a dishonest company trades it's own shares knowing they are about to post loses?

Zynga undoubtedly hurt a lot of honest hardworking people. Every move or action this company makes is toxic.
    Aug 11, 2012. 09:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's Real Game Could Be Fraudville [View article]
    Actually most of us who write on Seeking Alpha are highly educated professionals in our respective fields. I do write on this site about Zynga, I don't like the company because of the way they do business, treat employees and I do not trust the management.

You are under no obligation to agree with me or read my articles. I would like to point out that being a troll diminishes the value of your comments.
    Aug 11, 2012. 07:13 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's Real Game Could Be Fraudville [View article]
    Actually I have spoken to many people on FB who feel the way I do about the game. The game is a cash cow for Zynga. Seeing how the company operates should be sufficient grounds for questioning their Poker game. They don't believe in fair play or ethics. If they cheat the stock market and employees - what makes their games any different?

Plus as I pointed out, it is my opinion from my experience. Not a scientific fact.
    Aug 11, 2012. 07:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's Real Game Could Be Fraudville [View article]
    It looks like Zynga is about to lose a big part of it's staff. No one in the company is happy with the way it is being managed. I wouldn't touch shares in this company. I am expecting Zynga to be de-listed from the NYSE. I just read an article giving an inside glimpse:

Friday, August 10, 7:07 PM Companies have reportedly seen a "flood of resumes" from Zynga (ZNGA) developers looking to leave. Meanwhile, those inside the company describe morale as "grim" and "anxious." An anonymous Zynga employee recently described a culture of long workweeks, broken promises, office politics, and no innovation. With employee discontent predating Zynga's IPO, equity grants might not be enough to prevent a huge brain drain in the face of a crashing stock price.
    Aug 10, 2012. 11:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's Real Game Could Be Fraudville [View article]
    President Obama graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991.Magna cum laude is an academic level of distinction used by educational institutions to signify an academic degree which was received "with great honor". Asking to see his transcripts is pretty stupid.

I like Romney even less than I like Zynga.
    Aug 10, 2012. 06:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's Real Game Could Be Fraudville [View article]
    Unlucky just like all of the company employees and investors - Except Pincus and his buddies? Facts in this article have links. Opinion is just that - I have no duty to try and prove opinions. The bottom line is I have reason not to trust this company based on facts alone.
    Aug 10, 2012. 05:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's Real Game Could Be Fraudville [View article]
    lots of facts. just click the links in the article. sorry i can't write this in braille for you.
    Aug 10, 2012. 05:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga's Real Game Could Be Fraudville [View article]
    casinos are federally regulated - cheating casinos are immediately closed.
    Aug 10, 2012. 05:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment