This user currently has no profile.
I have a math degree and several years experience as a data analyst. I've only been investing for a couple years. I am always looking for ways to arrange, combine, interpret and display data to improve our understanding of stocks and the market.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Gold, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Most Honored Companies In America http://seekingalpha.com/a/1ge59 1 day ago
Latest Comments more »
- "Yet, his repeated app... on Nobel Prize Winner Shiller Is Damaging His Repu...
- While I agree with most of ... on Dividends Matter If They Matter To You
- I learned this the hard way... on Surprise: The Real Costs Of Inversions Are Paid...
- It is interesting this prov... on Why Selling A Few Shares Is Not The Same As Get...
- Thanks for the reading and ... on Concerning The Performance Of Individual Investors
Latest comments on Kevin Wrotenbery's Articles