Khari Parker

View Khari Parker's Comments BY TICKER:
  • An 'Apple To Apple' Comparison Of Apple [View article]
    Misho, I agree a good percentage of this fall is not based on the fundamentals. A buy opportunity to me.
    Dec 14, 2012. 12:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An 'Apple To Apple' Comparison Of Apple [View article]
    Hey thanks. I enjoy doing the research that comes with writing the article. I also enjoy the collaborative environment here from SA. I feel I learn a lot just by reading everyone's posts and articles. By the way, great blog on Steve Jobs not being God. I think it touch on many great points!
    Dec 10, 2012. 05:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • An 'Apple To Apple' Comparison Of Apple [View article]
    Gary thanks for the insight and for keeping me honest here. The main intent of this article was to give the reader a glimpse of how I rebalance my portfolio. I set out in this article to possible liquidate a portion of my position in AAPL and to purchase more FB or open new positions in ZNGA, SIRI or CLWR but honestly I found through my research and analysis that AAPL is a stronger company this year than it was last year. Based off of that I see no reason to sell. The most recent sell off wasn't based on fundamentals in my honest opinion. But you bring up a valid point. How about the future of AAPL? I would love to see an article comparing the AAPL of today to the AAPL of tomorrow. If you find one before I do, please link me to it. Thanks for your comment.
    Dec 10, 2012. 05:00 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An 'Apple To Apple' Comparison Of Apple [View article]
    Rebecca I think you bring up a very good point. If you read my article from Dec 6th, I mentioned that the Clearinghouse requirement changed margin requirements which led many investors to sell the leveraged portion of their positions and like a chain reaction the stock fell and investors such as yourself wanted to lock in their profits. I think this is a temporary dip and that Apple will rise a lot stronger in the coming week(s). Thanks for your comment.
    Dec 10, 2012. 03:00 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Value Play Or Value Trap? [View article]
    Great article. I agree its definitely a value play for the long term, but short term there is little thought of value and this stock price is being dictated by the "noise".
    Dec 7, 2012. 10:45 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Apple Yesterday, Did Not Keep The Doctor Away [View article]
    Biobat, great analysis. Now do you think that ATT being conservative in upping their targets was that classic case of underpromising then overdelivering, or do you think they truthfully would have problems meeting their highend sales objectives?
    Dec 6, 2012. 01:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Apple Yesterday, Did Not Keep The Doctor Away [View article]
    Excellent point! I think the fiscal cliff is having a significant impact on the current stock price.
    Dec 6, 2012. 12:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Apple Yesterday, Did Not Keep The Doctor Away [View article]
    My guess would be Black Friday shopping?
    Dec 6, 2012. 11:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment