KIA Investments

View KIA Investments' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Can Twin Butte Energy Overcome Its Operating Issues While Remaining Sustainable? [View article]
    Good analysis, thanks for sharing.
    Sep 15 05:47 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Encana's Asset Base And Growth Potential Makes It A Favorite In The Industry [View article]
    I recommend Peyto also. Very promising gas producer. You can look at my article here: http://bit.ly/1e6CbPw.
    Sep 12 12:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The chart's purpose was to illustrate the increase of expenses. However, I have no clue why Ycharts shows 0 at the beginning of 2011 and before.
    Sep 11 12:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you. Lot of good Canadian companies that are worth looking at.
    Sep 11 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carbonate Triangle's Athabasca Investment Guide: Suncor Energy Edition - Part 2 [View article]
    Well, I wasn't surprised when I heard the news about it. Suncor is well established and is a safe bet in the energy market. Furthermore, it gives a good position in the Alberta's oil sands with a major producer.
    Sep 11 11:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The first Canadian company that comes to mind when I finished reading your comment is TransCanada. I believe this is the best Canadian 'pipeline' company, well managed and with tremendous upsides, thanks to several projects that will redifine the pipeline network in Canada. Furthermore, you can go for 'pure pipeline' LP with TC Pipelines, the U.S. counterpart with a long history of stable and growing cash distributions.

For a pure natural gas producer, I would recommend Peyto Exploration, a small-cap producer with lots of potential. You can read my article on it as well. It offers an interesting dividend that yields 3.19%.
    Sep 11 11:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you. Glad to give some insight on Canadian energy producers.
    Sep 11 11:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gibson Energy: An Enviable Position In The Heart Of Canadian Oil Hubs [View article]
    I couldn't resist either, Long GEI!
    Sep 7 02:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Deep Basin Unconventional Gas Plays: A Unique Pure Player Making A Name For Itself [View article]
    You're welcome. If I can get rid of one of my stock's position, I will target Peyto, Ivanhoe or Freehold...
    Sep 6 01:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    If everything goes according to plan, I believe it could achieve
    $35/share in about 3 to 5 years, with natural gas prices above $3.50/Gja and a CAGR of about 35%, which is Peyto's average.
    Sep 5 01:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Carbonate Triangle's Athabasca Investment Guide: Sunshine Oilsands Edition [View article]
    You're welcome. I had a great time writing them.
    Sep 5 11:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Renegade Petroleum Playing The Williston Basin And Viking Region: A Deep Analysis [View article]
    All right, good to know, thank you.
    Sep 1 03:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks hivoltage, I didn't have that info in my research. I assume that these lands aren't located in the Williston basin nor Viking play.
    Sep 1 11:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    That will be interesting.
    Sep 1 10:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    According to the information available, they have undevelopped land positions only in their Williston and Viking plays.
    Sep 1 08:44 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment