View as an RSS Feed
View Kid Dynamite's Articles BY TICKER:
- Berkshire Hathaway Annual Letter: 'At Berkshire, Our Time Horizon Is Forever'
- Further Thoughts on the Egypt ETF: Correction and Clarification
- What Investors in the Egypt ETF Should Know When Markets Reopen
- Equal Weight Index Funds and the Sin of Portfolio Management
- Netflix: The Widowmaker
Muni Finances - Fix the Underlying Problem
Jan. 21, 2011 • 16 Comments
- Hi-Ho Silver: How SLV and PSLV Differ
Market Readings and Signs for the New Year
Jan. 4, 2011 • 2 Comments
Deep Thoughts in the Internet Business Age
Dec. 22, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings on Whitney Tilson's Short Thesis
Non-Story About Silver (And JPM) Goes Viral via Internet Like the Game of Telephone on Speed
Dec. 15, 2010 • 20 Comments
- Understanding S&P Futures Basis Trades, aka Index Arbitrage
- Silver Headed to $475 Trillion an Ounce! Thank You JPM
- JP Morgan and the Massive Silver Short: The Greatest Story Ever Told
- Chinese Buzzword IPOs: Too Sexy?
Correcting Some Key Misconceptions About the President's Tax 'Framework Agreement'
Dec. 8, 2010 • 9 Comments
- Groupon CEO Mason Rejects Google's Offer...Pretty Nervy
- Netflix and the Paradigm Shift in Media Consumption
- Why Is GLD So Hard for People to Understand? An ETF Lesson (Part III)
Insider Trading? It Depends ...
Nov. 23, 2010 • Comment!
- Harrah's Punts on Planned IPO
- Buffett Thanks Uncle Sam for Great Work Managing Financial Crisis: Flat Out Disgusting
- GLD Is Not Overdue to Buy 200 Tonnes of Gold: An ETF Lesson (Part II)
- Quantitative Easing? I Want a New Drug
- Wynn Resorts Q3 2010 Conference Call Tidbits
- Bill Gross to Ben Bernanke: Sold to You, Sucka
- Freddie Mac: Life Imitating Art
- Foreclosures vs. Short Sales vs. Principal Modifications
- The Circle of Life: Banks Edition
- JPM Earnings: Earning Interest or Borrowing?
- What Is Equinix Telling Us?
- Treasury's Surprise Follow-Up on AIG