View as an RSS Feed
View Kid Dynamite's Articles BY TICKER:
ADBE, AIG, BAC, C, EGPT, ENX, EQIX, EWAC, EWEF, EWEM, EWRI, EWRM, EWRS, F, FMCC.OB, FNMA.OB, FSLR, GLD, GOOG, GS, HET, IEF, IGOV, IVV, IYR, JPM, KME, MGM, MON, MTLQQ.PK, NFLX, PSLV, QQQ, RCD, RGI, RHS, RSP, RTM, RYE, RYF, RYH, RYT, RYU, SDS, SH, SLM, SPY, SSO, TLT, TWX, UPS, USO, VGK, VOO, WY, WYNN, XRT
- Life Insurance Securitizations: Making the Value Paid to Policyholders More Competitive
TARP Repayments: Media Continues to Trumpet Unjustified Positive Economic Spin
on Tue, Sep 1, 2009 • 14 Comments
- Fed Manipulates Stock Prices
Government Should 'Just Say No' to Additional TARP Requests
on Tue, Aug 11, 2009 • 4 Comments
- A Few Thoughts on Recent Events
- High Frequency Trading: We Fear What We Do Not Understand
- Additional Thoughts on GLD
- In Defense of GLD
- New Proposals and More on Goldman Sachs
- In Support of Goldman Sachs
- The Lawlessness of Large Numbers
- Here's Why the NYSE Really Changed the Reporting of Weekly Program Trading Stats
- Goldman Sachs: No Global Financial Espionage Story Here
- NYSE's Rule Change Is for Transparency, Not a Conspiracy
Some Worthy Readings
on Wed, Jul 1, 2009 • Comment!
- Financial Blog Watch: Don't Believe Everything You Read
- AIG Dumps Two Toxic Assets on the Fed
Solution to Our Economic Mess? Limit Leverage!
on Fri, Jun 19, 2009 • 24 Comments
Unemployment Data: Are We Really Seeing an Improvement?
on Fri, Jun 19, 2009 • 42 Comments
This Time It's Different?
on Thu, Jun 18, 2009 • Comment!
- Who Should Have Skin in the Game?
Unemployment Rate: Reality Grimmer than Projections
on Wed, Jun 10, 2009 • 8 Comments
More Thoughts on Unemployment Exhaustion Rate
on Sun, Jun 7, 2009 • 2 Comments
Unemployment Data: Exhaustion Rate Will Soon Lead To False Green Shoot Chatter
on Fri, Jun 5, 2009 • 43 Comments
FHA Watch: New Ways to Put People in Homes They Can't Afford
on Thu, Jun 4, 2009 • 3 Comments
Thoughts On Underwater Homeowners and Populism
on Thu, Jun 4, 2009 • 5 Comments
An Evening With Barney Frank (Part 2)
on Wed, Jun 3, 2009 • 4 Comments
An Evening With Barney Frank
on Mon, Jun 1, 2009 • Comment!
Getting Fired Up Searching for a Question for Barney Frank
on Wed, May 27, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Fed Downgrades Economic Forecast; Where Are the Green Shoots Now?
The Fallacy of Cash on the Sidelines
on Tue, May 19, 2009 • 48 Comments