Kinetic Investments

View Kinetic Investments' Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • BioSante Has Potential To Double Soon [View article]
    Hi Medhanie. It's all about whether or not you believe T-Gel will be approved, and many do. I agree that this is a nice looking short-term opportunity, if nothing else.

Feb 6 02:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BioSante Has Potential To Double Soon [View article]
    Hi Booby. The article was written and submitted early yesterday afternoon.

As indicated at the end of the article I submitted yesterday, I intended to initiate a long $BPAX position within 72 hours.

Report away, sunshine ;)

Feb 6 01:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 1 Dividend Stock To Buy And 4 To Avoid [View article]
    Excellent piece, Todd.

Feb 2 01:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Chesapeake Energy Is More Undervalued Than Enterprise, Kinder Morgan [View article]
    Thanks for the article, TA. Great Info. For more info on $CHK, you can check this out:

Jan 29 05:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Strong Short-Term Uptrending Stocks To Consider [View article]
    Just did some back of the napkin calculations on the 10 above listed stocks and, on a generally down day, they are up (as a group) about 0.35%. What does that tell you?

I like doing rough math while eating a turkey sandwich at 12:20 on a Friday while doing research ;)

Jan 27 01:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Molycorp On Dips, Reap The Rewards Down The Road [View article]
    Hi Daniel. Thanks for the comment. On behalf of the author, the answer to your question "what is your basis for the positive forward valuation of rare earth prices?" would be potential lower production and inventories combined with economic growth and rising population. We expect the demand for rare earth minerals/metals to increase at rates/percentages that will far exceed that of any production increases for them for years to come. That's not to say MCP won't trade below current levels at some point in the future...

Demand v. product.

Jan 24 07:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Molycorp On Dips, Reap The Rewards Down The Road [View article]
    Wow. Looks one instance of the word "below" should be replaced with the word "above". Thanks for pointing that out in such a constructive manner ;) I certainly hope your above message isn't the highlight of your day.

Jan 24 11:10 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Small Tech Stocks That Are Up Big Over The Last 3 Months [View article]
    Hi pieeyedpiper. "They" may not necessarily have "done good" for "their" company's shares to have performed so well in recent months.

Have you seen the financials for some of these companies?

Jan 23 09:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Apple Stock Before Earnings (Under One Condition) [View article]
    Another fine piece, Rocco.

Jan 18 12:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 7 Stocks Creating New 52-Week Highs That Are Worth A Closer Look [View article]
    I should have mentioned that many may view these recent highs to be great opportunities to take profit.

I suppose I just did ;)

Jan 17 03:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • $50K Challenge Update [View instapost]
    Hi Jfet. I also regularly deal in options, sometimes for remarkable short-term gains. Options just weren't part of the challenge. (I banked some decent coin on the MS Feb calls, too...just outside of the challenge)

GLTY

Jan 17 01:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • All Objectives Met In The $50k Challenge: 10.3% Return In Less Than 5 Days [View article]
    Hi TRADERDAN. Thank you very much! You can send personal messages to me via the direct message feature here at SA.

Best,

Jan 16 12:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hi chrissyyearanddate. I did my best with the time and resources available.

Jan 15 03:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hi havisham12. Thanks for that. I enjoy working with the good folks at SA.

Havisham...hmmmm - are you still wearing that old wedding dress? ;) (the wink means I'm just kidding)

I am looking forward to the next challenge. They're always just around the corner.

Jan 15 03:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • $50K Challenge Update [View instapost]
    Hi again, aspiring_beginner. I hope you won't be too disappointed that I didn't go into very much detail about my many EK and HL trades, but there isn't too much to it, really. I typically dedicate a set amount of time to actively trade one or two stocks that are being heavily traded. I buy and sell big chunks at fractions on the penny (i.e. buy 15k EK at $0.5112 and sell, sometimes seconds later, at $0.5199) during that time period, and move on when the action weakens.

Best,