Kinetic Investments

View Kinetic Investments' Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • The $50,000 Challenge: 10 Picks For A 7.5% Return In One Week [View article]
    Final update: http://seekingalpha.co...
    Jan 13, 2012. 03:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The $50,000 Challenge: 10 Picks For A 7.5% Return In One Week [View article]
    Thanks, feudi. I think I could have started with just about any equities and ended up with similar results.

Jan 13, 2012. 03:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • $50K Challenge Update [View instapost]
    Heading into day 5 (the grand finale) update. Not a good one...
    Jan 13, 2012. 09:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • $50K Challenge Update [View instapost]
    Day 4 wrap up. Up about $1,660.00. Objective accomplished! One trading day left to add some icing to the cake.

Jan 12, 2012. 04:56 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • $50K Challenge Update [View instapost]
    Mid-morning update - up about $1,100, so far.

Jan 12, 2012. 11:17 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The $50,000 Challenge: 10 Picks For A 7.5% Return In One Week [View article]
    Day three update of the $50k Challenge can be found here:

Up $1,492 on the day. $1,240 to go...

Jan 11, 2012. 04:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • $50K Challenge Update [View instapost]
    Update heading into day 3.

Jan 11, 2012. 09:14 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The $50,000 Challenge: 10 Picks For A 7.5% Return In One Week [View article]
    Hi Scottypiper. I did, indeed, trade in and out of TNA and TZA today, and left myself positioned for a market pullback tomorrow.

Best,

Jan 10, 2012. 04:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The $50,000 Challenge: 10 Picks For A 7.5% Return In One Week [View article]
    I was having problems posting my live trades to my stock talks page this AM. Here is a link to all of my trades today, thus far.

I will try to resume posting them to my stock talks now.

Jan 10, 2012. 11:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The $50,000 Challenge: 10 Picks For A 7.5% Return In One Week [View article]
    Hi jfet and akbandit. Unfortunately, in this challenge, I am not allowed to use options. You both present interesting ideas, though.

GLTY

Jan 9, 2012. 08:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Time To Jump Back Into Financials: 7 Picks For 2012 And Beyond [View article]
    Hello All,

I neglected to mention the respectable dividends most of the above picks yield.

Enjoy your weekends!

Jan 6, 2012. 12:47 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Antares: Bulls Return After Pig Roast [View article]
    Well put, CJ. I couldn't agree more.

Jan 5, 2012. 04:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Overbought Biotechs For Potential Short-Term Shorts [View article]
    You really are a "last word" kinda guy aren't you?

Jan 5, 2012. 12:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Overbought Biotechs For Potential Short-Term Shorts [View article]
    Get a grip on reality. Why is it that most paranoid investors I've come across seem drawn to promising long-term biotech penny stocks?

I didn't see his question because it was lost in the quagmire of uproductive and misguided (bordering on ignorant) comments.

I ran a detailed screen using proprietary software. AIS was on the list. It also indicated that AIS was potentially a good short-term short candidate. I don't use RSI or the Williams oscillator or any rear-looking indicators that come with your typical trading platforms.

I didn't choose AIS for the list. I have no financial stake in the stock. I am not trying to move the stock in any direction and have never done so for any of the stocks included in any of my articles.

To be frank, I am fed up with your baseless accusations and rank supposition (and general conspiracy theory paranoia). It is bordering on harassment. Shape up, and fly right.

Jan 5, 2012. 09:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Overbought Biotechs For Potential Short-Term Shorts [View article]
    I believe you have confused my being direct and sincere with "arrogance" of some sort. Nothing I can do about that.

Best of luck with your endeavors and try to remain objective when reading and investing. Also, try to remain open to learning new things.

Jan 4, 2012. 06:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment