King of All Trades

View King of All Trades' Comments BY TICKER:
  • What Will Happen to Sirius When It Reports Earnings? [View article]

The estimates are accurate within the source they were taken from.
    Jul 22, 2009. 04:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Will Happen to Sirius When It Reports Earnings? [View article]

Hey Chief,

Brandon Didn't write this. Look at the Author at the top of the article. Find out what you are talking about before you open your mouth.
    Jul 22, 2009. 04:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple, Internet Radio Will Not Cancel Out Satellite Radio [View article]
    GSlusher, you are correct. I Apologize for not clarifying. The premium sound quality comes from the factory installed radio versions. You are right about the retail add on units sounding no better than FM
    May 15, 2009. 03:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple, Internet Radio Will Not Cancel Out Satellite Radio [View article]
    Wireless radio component specifications contained within beta distributions of iPhone 3.0 firmware reveal support for a new chip enabling low power 802.11n that's bound for Apple's third-generation iPod touch. It's therefore also likely to be included with new iPhone models.
    May 15, 2009. 10:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple, Internet Radio Will Not Cancel Out Satellite Radio [View article]
    they are to be released later this year with the 802.11n standard. Broadcom, has announced the new BCM4329 combination chip featuring 802.11n WiFi. You should do a little research yourself, dude
    May 15, 2009. 08:08 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Has Long Term Staying Power [View article]
    aarc, thanks for that great analysis. Very nice.
    Apr 17, 2009. 07:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Underestimate Sirius' Triangle Pattern [View article]
    Brandon, penny stock or not, the chart just looked too perfect to ignore didn't it? Nothing like great volume to vindicate your analysis. Well done.
    Apr 17, 2009. 07:40 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The US Auto Crisis [View article]
    Bio Investor, "Factual Documented Information" as released by the media is just that. I am giving you information based on 15 years of working inside these companies. Take from it what you do or do not wish to believe. In any case, I applaud your convictions.
    Jul 24, 2008. 12:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The US Auto Crisis [View article]
    BIO INVESTOR
    Jul 24, 2008. 12:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The US Auto Crisis [View article]
    I apologize for the lack of clarification and perceived contradiction. Yes, back in the early days the likes of Toyota were superior in quality, hence the comment about transmission issues. This is not the case now.
    Jul 21, 2008. 11:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Future of Radio Is Online [View article]
    Maybe I wasn't clear in the article about a certain point. I believe that Internet radio will be king but I also believe that Sirius will be a part of that model along with the satellite radio, providing the best of both worlds. I do not think for a minute the company will go away. Sirius is a pioneer for next generation radio but it isn't the only stop on the way. It will have to grow and change with the landscape because Internet radio will be a dominant force very, very soon. There is no avoiding the evolution of technology to give the masses more for less. But you are correct. Currently Sat radio is where it's at. I am heavily invested as well and have been since Sirius came out of bankruptcy a few years ago. Believe me I am not trying to put it down, I want to see it succeed as much as anyone who believes in an idea that will change the world. But I cannot let money cloud reason and logic about the future of this technology. That would be irresponsible. I will be invested in this company as long as they are responsible and do not become complacent. But what the hell, in 5 years it may be called Google/Sirius :-)
    Jun 30, 2008. 10:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Future of Radio Is Online [View article]
    Sorry, I didn't put my name on the previous posting.
    Jun 30, 2008. 09:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Future of Radio Is Online [View article]
    All very legitimate points and questions. As I said, this is only a prediction based on the progression I have seen in the audio world over the last 10 years. I too still enjoy terrestrial radio but I just don't see it surviving the availability of Sat and internet streaming, especially, as cos1000 states, Cell phones being a good source of streaming content. A very good point about what the business model will be, who will subsidize etc. Of course none of us knows the answer but what I do believe is that when you are talking about a potential audience of billions, someone will figure it out. "WOW-WTF" , Pandora was actually what I was referring to in my article, nice job.
    "Plowboy", as far as reaching rural areas and cross country coverage, I think that will all be satellite internet based (coinicidence right?). Right now you can get a satellite internet card for your laptop for about 60.00 per month and have internet access anywhere you go. Sure there are areas with coverage dead spots but sooner or later it will all be blanketed by the satellites.
    Jun 30, 2008. 09:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment