View as an RSS Feed
View Kirk Shinkle's Articles BY TICKER:
- First Half Recap: Market Still Wobbly, Despite Recent Bullishness
Cap-and-Trade Plan: Climate Change Reactions
on Jun 28, 2009 • 27 Comments
Jeremy Grantham Predicts A Tough Road
on May 10, 2009 • 5 Comments
Shadows over the Green Shoots
on May 6, 2009 • 1 Comment
Take Swine Flu Investing Advice with a Big Grain of Salt
on Apr 29, 2009 • 5 Comments
Bank 'Stress Tests' Expose Cracks in Citi, BofA
on Apr 29, 2009 • 14 Comments
Geithner Was the Right Choice, But He Should Go
on Apr 28, 2009 • 3 Comments
on Apr 26, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Was Ken Lewis Silenced, Threatened by Bernanke and Paulson?
- Solar Companies Squeezed Twice by Economic Crisis
IMF Global Financial Stability Report Chock Full of Distressing Factoids
on Apr 21, 2009 • Comment!
- 3 Reasons Why Mahaney Thinks Amazon Can Go Higher
- Brighter Future for Green Stocks?
- Buffett's Bank Buys Beat Back Downgrade
Will the Rally Continue? Some Analysts Aren't So Sure
on Apr 6, 2009 • 10 Comments
Fed's Kevin Warsh on the Upside of Panic
on Apr 6, 2009 • 2 Comments
- The FASB Rally: More Dishonest Breathing Room For Banks
- Geithner Regulates: After the Carrot, A Stick for Banks
- S&P Downgrades Investment Bank for Being Too Good at Investment Banking
Alpha Magazine Ranks Hedge Fund Overlords
on Mar 25, 2009 • Comment!
- Market Optimism Roaring Back
- Toxic Assets and TARP, Together Again
- Who Will Buy Barclays' iShares?
- Cisco Flips Out
- Citi's Twofer: Stock Split and Expensive Decor
Fed's Bond Buy Signals Crisis
on Mar 19, 2009 • 22 Comments
AIG Bonuses: Carney vs. Sorkin
on Mar 17, 2009 • 2 Comments
Madoff Heads to Jail
on Mar 12, 2009 • 13 Comments
Return of the Uptick Rule?
on Mar 11, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Speculation Runs High Over New Dow Jones Candidates
- Can Biofuels Bottom?
- Financial Services: New Challenges for Investors